Air Max 95 fans might need a bigger Christmas wish list (pics inside)!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's the only pair I want.
Just gotta switch those horrid laces out ...

Sorry been away, but it was the grey/black ones like above that I saw at Footaction. Also they were 145.00.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

jeffgdula, can you please post some pics.. thanks in advance!
3129014651_c9d11eb00f.jpg
copped

for those who asked about availability...these were available on citysole for preorder for under retail. they are shipping now (as of 12/22/08). i don'tknow about the other cws but i want to see better pics of the navy cw if anyone has.

question for nt'ers what laces will you guys be putting in ^these- all white or black?

Just got back ... copped.

Had to get in a size 10, as my size 10.5 was SOLD OUT.
Yes, already. I can't remember the last time I asked for a 10.5 in an AM95 and they didn't have it (sans Chili's)

Had to drive across town to a different location and exchange for my size.

All in all, well worth the trip.

BTW, anyone got pics with different laces on them? The ones they come with are horrid.

i seen the black/white pair at FootAction and im having doubts about getting these. i wasnt all that impressed by these. maybe if they're on clearance.

i think all 4 pairs are decent but i doubt they will get much approval/cosign on NT. When a shoe is a GR there just isnt much care for them. But being back onNT recently i have seen plenty of god awful looking "limited " shoes that people chase for the simple fact they are limited. In my opinion GRreleases will always and have always been the best colorways.

I was going to buy the white and black version on Uptempoair but they don't have my size. Is it possible I can buy a different size and take it to anotherstore to exchange it for my size?

I was going to buy the white and black version on Uptempoair but they don't have my size. Is it possible I can buy a different size and take it to anotherstore to exchange it for my size?

^ That'll probably work but it might not even be worth it to cop online when you factor in shipping and all that .. depends where you live.

Back
Top Bottom