Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

Just order my pairs.....I simply love this shoe!
flintgreyflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^^ me too, as soon as these %$#@ing finals are over, I'm treating myself to an early Christmas present.
turn the music up
turn me down

No matter how much tim passes ior how many times they retro this shoe, I still get the same feeling the first time I saw it. That cant be said about all jordans
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

2pz9xlg.jpg

2pt8aav.jpg

copped yesterday...

Quote:
No matter how much tim passes ior how many times they retro this shoe, I still get the same feeling the first time I saw it. That cant be said about all jordans
:lol:
laugh.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh new boxes???!!!!!

that looks alot like a old nike box from way back when... i dig it.

I just got my pair from Finishline.com. I ordered it on Monday and received it today, that is fast. However, I went along with everyone else's opinion and went true to size, but they seem a bit snug, so I just ordered another pair 1/2 size up. Maybe for some of you true to size works for you, but for me I need to go 1/2 size up.

^ jkjordan - Did you get a shipping confirmation from Finishline? I ordered 4 pairs on Monday and still have yet to hear from Finishline.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

Quote:

i 3rd that...haha!!! i love these shoes more than any of my favorite jordans...to include infrard vi's, dmp's, nubuck xii, alt xiii, indiglo xiv and concords and spacejams!!!

kangsoh1-I did get a shipping confirmation on Tuesday. I'm sure I got mine quick because they ship out of Indy and I live in the Chicago area, which isn't that far.

^ Me too. I remember exchanging my white Jordan VIII's for these! I also remember catching the air bubble of my right shoe underneath a door and having it burst. Nordstroms was cool though and let me exchange them.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

i'ma cop these in january or later this month.....they look real sweet
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-​
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*​

anyone who "pre-ordered" from eastbay - what's your back order date at now?
mine went from Dec 15 to Jan 10 - both for these and the pennys

i would like to get these reeeeaaaaal bad. But i am perplexed. To me the Barkley Olympic 180 Forces were every bit as dope as these... and well they were sitting on the outlet shelves for a loooong time.
eyes.gif

I ordered these from Finishline on Dec 10 and still have not received shipping confirmation. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive shipping confirmation?

I ORDERED FROM FINISHLINE ON MONDAY MORNING AND THEY CAME TODAY...IM ABOUT TO SELL THEM IN NYC IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED...ALL I WANT IS RETAIL!
I: Peter Moore
III - XV: Tinker Hatfield
XVI & XVII: Wilson Smith
XVIII & XIX: Tate Kuerbis
XX: Tinker Hatfield

Quote:
I'm sure I got mine quick because they ship out of Indy and I live in the Chicago area, which isn't that far.

Finishline does NOT have a central shipping location.....They just come from the closest store that has them in stock. It is up to the manager on duty to fufill them in time which can lead to delays.......

they look simply aite

but at least im not reading about another dunk or af1
For Sale or Trade for sz 9-9.5 heat

DS Sz 9.5 Huf AM 90s, Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs

I absolutely love this shoe. Still have yet to completely wear out my 2000 retros and cant see a difference between these and those quality wise or other. I'm very pleased and copped 2 pair this time around. Its Air Force Max for the next 10 years for me! :tongue:
tongue.gif

very nice. had no idea these were dropping again. those looked so ill with black socks and the maize and blue of Michigan.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

i dont think Cali has gotten them yet. the footlocker i work at didnt get them in yet.

i ordered my pair from FNL.com on dec. 11th and they shipped out the next day from Tennessee.

i have a feeling there's plenty of these to go around. but i had to play it safe and secure my pair.
WANTED DS/VNDS w/ box (by VNDS, i mean CLEAN) sz. 10.5-11: OG white/red XIIs, Jumpman Pros (any color), Nike Air Worm Ndestrukt (blk/white/red), air bakin' w/ the burnin' air (royal blue/grey), air force max b (black/grey or emerald samples), OG air pippen I, or OG air max uptempo SC (blk/white/red or white/black/teal)
aim: realestrebel
bay area holla.

Back
Top Bottom