**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

Finally got my neon CF today! these are just
pimp.gif

dsc04885dz8.jpg

I love the Neon CF with the white laces. I need the Infrared pair now. Any spots still have them?

sneakerhead.com still has size 10 and 13 left. anyone know where i can still get the infrared court forces?

^shoejocky.com has a FSR on infrared for $100 and neons for $90 on the site, free shipping within the US hope that helps everyone

i don't really want to go through all 15 pages will these actually be released at local shoe stores?

my shoe store got them already but theyre selling them for 110 if anyone is interested i can gladly pick up a pair + shipping

Originally Posted by NRG55

^shoejocky.com has a FSR on infrared for $100 and neons for $90 on the site, free shipping within the US hope that helps everyone

I've had terrible service with that website, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

^Yeah, shoejocky customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

If the toebox on the 95 CF wasn't white, I'd probably pick up a pair. It just doesn't look right to me.

Originally Posted by derekdru

4 real? Ive never had any issue with dude...always been onpoint with me

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Never had any issue with that site even with his ebay store.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Wait until you have an issue with your order then get back to me. This guy sold and claimed he shipped a pair of shoes he never had in stock, then refundedmy money out of the blue two weeks later. I missed actually getting the pair elsewhere because he held onto my money when he never had the product in stock. Ittook 6-7 emails asking for a tracking number for a pair of shoes he claimed to have shipped to finally get a refund. I will never mess with the site again andI avoid his eBay auctions too.

dude you got your money back and plus knowing him personally for over 7 years, he is a fore father is the resell game buddy, he was most likely trying to getyour shoe and thats why it took so long. i haven't even spoken to dude since black V's, and i'll still vouch. kisses.

"kisses"

whoa... slow down there buddy, just because he went through with an order dosent mean you gotta lil wayne him as if hes birdman.

great feeling after an annoying long day of work was coming home to some sweet kicks. i swapped out the laces with black ones though, they looking fresh!

I too received my pairs today from NDC. I'm not especially impressed with the quality or some of the material selections (smooth leather in the toeboxarea is not my bag) but that was to be expected. Personally, I prefer the Infrareds
grin.gif

Also, I wore a pair around the house and out to the grocery and damn, the tongue is soooo stiff at the top. It's not too much of an issue if you keep themlaced lose and pop your tongue out, but if you lace it up, it kinda hits weird on the ankles
frown.gif

And I'm not trying to start a fire here but...
Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

dude you got your money back and plus knowing him personally for over 7 years, he is a fore father is the resell game buddy, he was most likely trying to get your shoe and thats why it took so long. i haven't even spoken to dude since black V's, and i'll still vouch. kisses.

eyes.gif

That seems more like a con than a pro to me. And how could you know him for seven years? You look like you're 10 years old in your photo, and judgingby your signature, you're by no means mature for your age
indifferent.gif

Whatever...if you see my sig, I'm probably a bit of a hypocrite for saying that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom