Air Max Scorpion (2022)

Are there reps of these?

I keep wanting to get the phantom pair but I CAN NOT get past $250 for these, hopefully when discounts happen they will still be plentiful enough to get but successful enough to get more colors
You can get them off Notre for 25% off with "FALL25" promotional code.

AEE3A148-6D61-4A29-B093-F1F916C58AD1.jpeg

I might be in on these… 👀

All my scorpions gon be on discount moving forward. Had no problem paying retail for the OG

Now I even see those in my size on Notre for 25% off, with code. $187

Damn wish I was keeping up with the thread I might have copped at $187 for my 11.5

Hoping there are more sales on the horizon

My pair came..

Thank god I have narrow feet, these things are snug

I got a strange feeling these may be reps, but they look really good too.

I may go ahead and return them because I don’t see these in men sizes anywhere on the third party apps like goat. All I see is women’s and they didn’t double box them when they arrived. It was wrapped in a fedex bag. The biggest concern is that it came from Hong Kong

A2E3E164-A690-4FFB-AD64-9FE7CAADC57F.jpeg

My pair came..

Thank god I have narrow feet, these things are snug

I got a strange feeling these may be reps, but they look really good too.

I may go ahead and return them because I don’t see these in men sizes anywhere on the third party apps like goat. All I see is women’s and they didn’t double box them when they arrived. It was wrapped in a fedex bag. The biggest concern is that it came from Hong Kong

A2E3E164-A690-4FFB-AD64-9FE7CAADC57F.jpeg
These are a real size. Not loaded on any of the apps but I've seen these on reputable sites along with the neon 95 looking colorway, the wheat, and the triple black. But, if you are still uneasy I definitely understand. Even with a discount that's an expensive regret.

I bit on the neon pair on snkrs. I really am interested in trying them and this is the best c/w so far. I figure at least with, snkrs if I don't like em I can always just return em. 

Last edited:
BEWARE!!! I didn’t even wear these. I was trying them on and I knew something felt weird. The glue just disintegrates from the rubber pieces on the air bubble! How did this get passed product testing?!

Attachments

• E78D546B-EB12-4274-8FE1-6BDCDAFB7BDF.jpeg
    E78D546B-EB12-4274-8FE1-6BDCDAFB7BDF.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 24385EC3-65CB-4592-B90D-3450AD5AD2D2.jpeg
    24385EC3-65CB-4592-B90D-3450AD5AD2D2.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 157
BEWARE!!! I didn’t even wear these. I was trying them on and I knew something felt weird. The glue just disintegrates from the rubber pieces on the air bubble! How did this get passed product testing?!
No offense, these are authentic right!? Pretty disappointing if legit, but maybe it's a random bad pair and not all pairs will unglue so easily..

You could to take advantage of the warranty or even return if bought from Nike direct..

No offense, these are authentic right!? Pretty disappointing if legit, but maybe it's a random bad pair and not all pairs will unglue so easily..

You could to take advantage of the warranty or even return if bought from Nike direct..

I bought them directly from Nike. I called them and they are keeping track of this issue currently. Only option was to return them Just wanted everyone to be aware and to check your pairs. It was very easily to pull it apart

Back
Top Bottom