Air Max Scorpion (2022)

Thanks for the heads-up on that deal @runyc ! Was able to snag the black pair. Real dope in person!

img[

Does anyone want my pair? Deciding that I no longer want these (and also did not wear them). Size 9 for those wondering.

WishATL got some colorways going for $150 when added to cart

Of course its mostly the womens pairs, but worth checking out the sale regardless. A lot of steals

All black $175 @ extra butter but still over $200 after taxes and shipping. Not bad but I feel like they still won’t move at that price tho and I could wait for those presidents day sales next month to get it below $150 shipped

I can do $190 out the door at Extra Butter. Was gonna hold out to see if I could ever get them for $150 all in, but that might be a pipe dream

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 6.11.59 PM.png

Actually, you know what $190 still kind of high. I've seen the OGs go as low as $175-180 during sales.

I love wearing my OGs and really want these, but ima at least sleep on it. As said before 30% off is cool, but I think these can go lower since people still not messing with them like that

^^^ PASS

But somebody is moving the triple blacks for $159 on GOAT in a bunch of sizes

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 12.30.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 12.45.10 PM.png

Even better than the $190-200 on Extra Butter out the door. Even the shipping is less than Extra Butter.

I'll bite on this. $77 off is fair

Back
Top Bottom