Air Max Scorpion (2022)

I love the colorway for sure, but the shoe overall I'm still not sure about. I like them. I like that they so different and the complete and utter ignorance of the sole is almost appalling. It's the price tag I don't think I can justify just to be different.
What I will say tho is these are pretty comfy to me.

Last edited:
These will be had

EB007EDB-A135-4C41-B651-A579A18B2C69.png

So after wearing these pretty much everyday since I got em, I have to say I like them alot. They are definitely a step in the right direction in terms of the air max/vapormax/air sole technology. They are also more comfortable than VMs and more sturdy.

I really hope they don’t overdo it with mediocre CWs like they some Space Hippies

So after wearing these pretty much everyday since I got em, I have to say I like them alot. They are definitely a step in the right direction in terms of the air max/vapormax/air sole technology. They are also more comfortable than VMs and more sturdy.
Did they soften or break in or anything? I was concerned about how comfort would be after a few hours since I felt like these felt similar to the Air Max 720s where it caused foot fatigue after a few hours.

50% off these on Wish ATL.
CODE: Day1

50% off these on Wish ATL.
CODE: Day1

Too late, I was trying to be on a hiatus but I would’ve jumped on this

The colorways on the Scorpions has been good I'll give them that.

That price though lol

Pair above are nice and those Chinese new year ones.

Think I'm going to get these.

I want a pair bad af. Just tough trying to justify that 250 for some mega sole vapormaxes when Ive gotten all of those on disco

Back
Top Bottom