Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pys put em up

i got a extra pair of lavas i would trade for some tarts (10.5)

lol i wear 10.5 but i doubt anyone will take that deal you can get lavas for almost 75 online now.

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pys put em up

i got a extra pair of lavas i would trade for some tarts (10.5)

lol i wear 10.5 but i doubt anyone will take that deal you can get lavas for almost 75 online now.

im sure it will be the same with the tarts sooner or later.

Dudes jumpin' the gun on the Tarts are damn fools, or money isn't an issue. Personally, while I can afford a pair at retail, why would I when I knowI'll be able to get a discount?

History has shown wait it out, and you'll get a nice discount.

There is one spot I saw that already put the Tarts on sale. Or they wised up and charged under MSRP because the Hot Lavas haven't been moving.

The tarts are decent. I can't knock em but I'm not too sure I wanna cop these at this point. I copped 2 pairs of the hot lava joints last month andthose to me overshadow this colorway hands down. Too much other heat to worry about this month and next for me to be too concerned with these. If I can cop fora discount then I'll do it. If not...it's cool.

For those salty about the first Leaders hat release (myself included), Ty said they got another hat for the Tarts. Not the same hat, but a different one withthe Tarts in mind.

This is KIND of a performance issue so forgive me:

i play a LOT of tennis these days

currently i'm using Zoom Turf (barry's) and it works real well...

would i notice a difference for the better in a pair like these?

well... if you do play a lot of tennis and want to take it more seriously, I'd suggest you to get proper tennis shoes, such as the Air Zoom Vapor 5 or theAir Max Breathe Cage 2... these air tech challenges won't have the durability as they are considered to be a 'Sport Culture' shoe (basically, itsmore for looks rather than performance)... the OG's had Durathane outsoles, while these don't...

I'm not sure about the Barry's, but how do the 'beaded' outsoles hold up on hard courts, in terms of durability and traction?

as I said, go for the new tennis shoes... they offer great durability (Air Max Breathe Cages offer a 6-month outsole guarantee), great comfort and decentsupport...

Zoom Vapor is the best modern shoe for tennis. Me personally, I love the Air Oscillate, the old sampras shoe. Try a pair out, ebay or the tennis warehouse hasthem.

I prefer Cages myself, but the good thing is that the different models cater to different preferences... I have flat-feet, so the Oscillates won't work forme, but no doubt those are classics...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

well... if you do play a lot of tennis and want to take it more seriously, I'd suggest you to get proper tennis shoes, such as the Air Zoom Vapor 5 or the Air Max Breathe Cage 2... these air tech challenges won't have the durability as they are considered to be a 'Sport Culture' shoe (basically, its more for looks rather than performance)... the OG's had Durathane outsoles, while these don't...

I'm not sure about the Barry's, but how do the 'beaded' outsoles hold up on hard courts, in terms of durability and traction?

as I said, go for the new tennis shoes... they offer great durability (Air Max Breathe Cages offer a 6-month outsole guarantee), great comfort and decent support...

Well, the barry's outsole has been performing great, but i'm having a lot of movement in the front of the shoe thats hurting my big toes....I'llhave to look for some legit tennis shoes soon.

Thanks, btw.

i would imagine those nubs on the sanders' would wear down quickly on a hard surface. Having grown up playing competitively I would advise against playingseriously in anything other than actual tennis shoes.

Originally Posted by DA HEN

Zoom Vapor is the best modern shoe for tennis. Me personally, I love the Air Oscillate, the old sampras shoe. Try a pair out, ebay or the tennis warehouse has them.

Nike Air Oscillates....joint best tennis shoe EVER
pimp.gif

Is there anyway someone could post all of the Original Agassi Model releases in Chronological order?
This would be super useful for me.
I dont need every single colorway.
Just a representation of each model.
Thanks!

^ lemme give it a shot... *gathering photos*
Air Trainer 1
airtrainer101py0.jpg

Air Tech Challenge 1
airtechchallenge1ih8.jpg

Air Tech Challenge II
*you know what they look like*

Air Tech Challenge III
15956102zww1.jpg
Air Tech Challenge IV

agassiads02hz2.jpg

Air Challenge Hurarache
airchallengehuaracheyelqi2.jpg

Air Challenge Future
airchallengefuturead9.jpg

Air Flare
airflareretro01bn6.jpg

Air Challenge LWP

chllglwp0up3.jpg

Air Alarm
airalarmadwg9.jpg
Air Zoom Challenge - these are Ska's and are damn nice!
eek.gif

airzoomchallenge02bi3.jpg

Air Zoom Challenge II
airzoomchallenge2pa6.jpg

Air Zoom Ablaze
(no pics)

Air Zoom Pounce
zoompounce0ri0.jpg

Air Assailant (my personal fav.)
airassailantuf9.jpg

Air Zoom Beyond
airzoombeyond01hr1.jpg