Air Trainer 1 - Neon Yellow

Wally, is that ballistic nylon on the heels of the pink/yellow AT1's?
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

i wish i knew man. it definetly looks like it. those pictures are from ebay. I dont really have any desire for those colors. i will say that its 1000 times better than that cheap sythentic shiney leather we have seen on the air max light retros as of late. Nike does a great job of keeping the quality materials on the uppers of air trainer 1s, thats for sure.

speaking of air trainers. this was posted by air elijah months ago. it was from NDC website. I FINALLY found the sample photo again from another source. the orginial httpweb address was lost in the mix and i think deleted. maybe they didnt want us to see this.

661r12a.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I've seen that before as well... don;'t remember where... looked like a catalogue photo, which got my hopes up for yet another AT1 chloro retro...

on a sidenote, glad the neon-yellow AT1's didn't have that NIKE 'SB' nonsense on the heel...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

so clean...a def cop!!!
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

What are the other shoes in the pack??? Dunks and???
Air Max 1 Skulls Pack sz 9.5 DS $60

Those are really nice, they make up for Supreme release Iam not gonna be able to get...
Team Vintage Heat
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

these are nice
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

would have been perfect without the shiny ****. is that dimpled leather on the toebox and ankle or some type of textile?

So yeah ...I need these big time.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

Those are dope. I'll def. pick those up if/when they drop.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

wow these are amazing. copped. :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I believe the material on the heel of both yellow and pink shoe of the tech pack is carhartt...

It just seems that on the toebox area there is that carhartt material

however the material on the heel and near strap looks more carbon fiber like and shiny.

won't know until more detailed pix surface. \.
wink.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

I was disapointed with the neon era goin on but this trainer is a definete!! and damn the carbon fiber and mesh toe :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Iam praying these will be easy to get.
Team Vintage Heat
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

anyone have a sku number?
thanks
B-M-W Correll Buckhalter, Ryan Moats and Brian Westbrook,
The better, faster, 3 headed monster.
The EAGLES WILL win the SuperBowl this year​

Back
Top Bottom