Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Got in touch with HOH Lakewood and South Coast. Both said they should be getting them and that they should have both colors. Which is surprising. They also said call back Wednesday when they should have concrete info on how the release is going to be handled.

Santa Barbara is a little to far of a drive for me. And I'm in the 562.

Also attic said they will be doing the raffle live online so no shady business. Ha, we shall see.....

so you think theyll let people camp on wednesday or raffle?
I'm sure for safety reasons, most will do raffles.... 

yooo Big point and I are down to take care of the campers with food drinks whatever is needed for 2 spots, we can charge your phones and accessories so that its an entertaining time, I could also create a hotspot so everyone has internet while they are online, bring pillows, whatever is needed. I would only be able to camp thursday afternoon or friday if I can get Friday off. As soon as I get info on camping situations I will post it it for BOBAFREAK, btw dude can you PM me your number so we can work it out. I been talking to BigPoint for a few days about working together

Same with me I can even bring a vagabond portable battery, for cell phone charges etc.. And I can start Thursday night 661-350-14twosix

everybody that has there pairs unlock is either gonna resell them or keep them most likely to resell since theres alot of none sneaker heads ...smh

If anyone has an extra spot in line they'd be willing to let go, let me know. I can't camp out until 2pm Thursday but as of now I can stop by twice a day and provide food, drinks, gradeAkush, etc..whatever ya'll need. I can also bring my grill and provide meat cooked on the spot for everyone. Lamb, chicken, burgers, steaks, salmon, only the finest cuts hooked up courtesy of my local grocer. If anyone can help me out, please text/call (626)673-0212.

Thanks,
Leo

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Got in touch with HOH Lakewood and South Coast. Both said they should be getting them and that they should have both colors. Which is surprising. They also said call back Wednesday when they should have concrete info on how the release is going to be handled.

Santa Barbara is a little to far of a drive for me. And I'm in the 562.

Also attic said they will be doing the raffle live online so no shady business. Ha, we shall see.....

so you think theyll let people camp on wednesday or raffle?

Dude in Official Yeezy thread said HOH GM's got an e-mail saying they won't get them; not sure if true. A buddy of mine supposedly knows the GM for South Coast so I'll see if I can find out. I doubt Lakewood will allow a campout for days. The most they've allowed is day of (8am) for a midnight release which was for the Concords. Now they've been doing raffles. I'm also a 562 head and off Wednesday and Thursday this week. I'm willing to start camping Thursday and call out Friday if that's what it will take to get a pair on my feet.

crossover in sb has 30 heads in line im in the #11 seat and its first come first serve! got here yesterday around 3pm there were 5 people here by then extra. bundle up cause its cold at night.

I can't camp until wed due to work. I'm down to team up though! PM me so we can exchange #'s and info.

also good looking out @bobafreak for hitting me back up, but SB is way far out for me to drive. good luck to you sir!

i live in sd but dont care about the drive up north
thing is im working graveyard during the week
final shift ends friday morning and im free after that

if theres any chance i can get with any of yall campin let me know what i can do pm or text 619 392 sixty nine twenty three

I'm thinking that i'm just gonna drop out of the race. Goodluck to everyone trying to cop and stay safe.

slowly losing hope.
frown.gif

If anybody knows the twitter RSVP computer program PM me. I'll pay for the info. lol

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

The number of new NT accounts opening up just for this release only is insane.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This.... Lurkers gallore coming out from the depths of the extreme for the YEEZYS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whoever can cop me a pair, i will pay for my pair and your pair.. i don't care what color, i just need a 10.5 or 11. pm me.

Flying into San Diego this Saturday morning for a trip from South FL. Any spots out there getting these, don't have any transportation out there so any help would be greatly appreciated. Gas, food, etc.

Back
Top Bottom