AIR ZOOM TALACHE MID

Search PYS.

So I guess should give these a pass? Pity, I really did like the design and they did look comfortable. Guess I'll wait for the Talache 2 (If there is sucha thing in the works).

I must not wear mine enough or something because my pair is doing just fine. still very comfortable and I can't stop wearing them. I've had a few folksask what they were and they were suprised when I told them that they were Nike's.

Still wouldn't mind the grey ones either...those white ones with the quilted leather are ok.

Where the hell have I been???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The Talache is still getting love everywhere but here(US). Check these out.

From hypebeast:

[h2]Nike Air Zoom Talache 1 Canvas Pack[/h2]
nike-talache-1-canvas-1.jpg

A new pack has been released for one of Nike's newer lifestyle models, the Talache 1. The primary material used on these are referenced in the name as canvas is the dominant feature. The Talache mid-sole is marked by the use of leather and Air Zoom cushioning rounds out the package. These shoes are available now at the atmos-tokyo online store.

nike-talache-1-canvas-2.jpg

nike-talache-1-canvas-3.jpg

nike-talache-1-canvas-4.jpg

nike-talache-1-canvas-5.jpg

nike-talache-1-canvas-6.jpg

nike-talache-1-canvas-7.jpg

Both are hot, but I'm in love with that mid...
eek.gif

I hate these shoes with the searing passion of 1000 hellfire's.

nike-talache-1-canvas-6.jpg

MORE TOE-SPRING PLEASE!!!

sick.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

SB department should look into this. i think they could nail a lot of the Vans Half-Cab niche

You pretty much nailed it. When I first saw the pics I was like, SB better have something planned for these because they aren't that bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom