AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been so pumped for a release. Been scouring the bay for a year looking for a decent pair.

considering the cost gonna try for x3...do we know about the release date?

Last edited:
So these get the Nike Air treatment, but the white/black/red version doesn't?  What gives?  Jordan hardly even wore these shoes.  If I recall correctly, he only wore them once for a Nike ad while wearing a matching blue jumpsuit.  

So these get the Nike Air treatment, but the white/black/red version doesn't?  What gives?  Jordan hardly even wore these shoes.  If I recall correctly, he only wore them once for a Nike ad while wearing a matching blue jumpsuit.  

i remember that ad very clearly...still got the mini poster for it lying around somewhere

I agree its fing ******ed that these get the OG treatment but the red/white dont. What a waste of a retro release. Oh well can't get too picky. Amazing job on this release JB. If you did this with EVERY retro you'd be making your loyal buyers very happy.

I too am surprised these got the Nike Air treatment before the red/white but I'm just so glad that they're dropping these.

Looking forward to it.

I hope these get the varsity red 4 treatment in terms of production and availability. id want 3 pairs of these but realistically i think just two will do.

I hope these get the varsity red 4 treatment in terms of production and availability. id want 3 pairs of these but realistically i think just two will do.
higher production=doo doo quality.

also whats retail on these? skimmed last couple pages and didnt see it.

Last edited:
how can you be so sure that there will be no ''nike treatment'' for the red-whites...?theres plent of time still...''praying silently''

CMON SON.
they got a whole new generation in these 90s babies who wanna be like us and wear bulls jerseys and "J's" even though they never saw the man play. That cycle will likely continue with their kids.
Us older heads yea were on our way out we had the OGS and have seen retros many times over. just a few more as we say. lol

That could be true. But never in the history of the brand have they release SO MUCH in such a short time span. And when you think about how much longer they're going to milk the Jordan cash cow, it makes you wonder. How long CAN they get away with it?

I've honestly never felt sick of Air Jordans until this last year. Its just too much, and too many people wearing them.....I never thought i'd say that.

i had almost 300 pairs in my collection, and after pruning over the last year, i halved it. And its definitely going to get smaller.

I'll tell you what, i haven't complained even once every time i pulled a pair of D&G's or Gucci's out of their box. Quality is always top notch.

Jordans are almost as expensive. Think about that one!

I feel you on that. I started noticing it when the 2010 flints came out that it was a new breed of people at these releases and have started to get sick of jordans. Most of my purchases recently have been nike basketball(brons, pennys pippens kds etc). But there are a few more I need before I retire from jordans and this is MOST def one of them.

Last edited:
SAMPLE pics looking right! Hopefully they keep it....

Ill be gunning for 2 pairs when the time comes.

WEAK!!! EASY PASS READY FOR THE V'S
indifferent.gif

Gunna...i hope ur kidding bc u sound like someone that is either a. A moron or b. A noob with zero style. To have no appreciation for one of the most classic colorways of all time and Nike finally giving us something we can be excited about you say some black and golds are better? Haha c'mon son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom