AJ 2009 all 3 color way (pictures)

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

The Black/White/Red aren't that bad. They kind of remind me of the IX's as far as color placement goes.

yeah, kinda like the juwan howard pe when he was with the rockets

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
these are sooo HIDEOUS!!!

I'm not feelin' these at all. They remind me of the IX's, XI's, and XIV's in one, but it just doesn't look right.

I understand that JB doesn't want to continue the numbered sequence after 23, but can't they be more creative? Why does every shoe have to look like acombination of other models.

JB, come on now, get rid of the Spizike and Dub Zero mentality. Come up with something original that your fans will actually like.

i was really hating on these at first, but like all js they have grown on me a little. i'm considering the white ones, but i refuse to pay retail for them.

The funny thing is, if these exact shoes came out 10 or 12 years ago, you guys would be coveting them.

Still not feeling them....These do not look like a shoe worth $190. That new Propel technology must be really expensive.

Still not feeling them....These do not look like a shoe worth $190. That new Propel technology must be really expensive.

Back
Top Bottom