AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Those mentioning "tax refunds" are the same ones who rely on them year in and out.

I never once said anything was wrong with them.. Hell I go to work everyday and pay my taxes, so hell yeah i want my money back, I got 3 boys to take care of, so I want every dime back.... I was saying that the hype for Jordans gets bigger and is crazy around that time...

Such a nice classic OG colorway for the XIII's! I beat my 04's to death so I gotta get these! Only one more week I can't wait to get my hands on em'. For those of ya'll worrying about the creasing just buy some forcefields from footaction they're like $10 or less and will keep your sneakers from creasing. There is a good review of these that I found on youtube that I added below.

Those mentioning "tax refunds" are the same ones who rely on them year in and out.

Nah mo. You're dead wrong.

If you've never noticed how much new **** pops up on people around Feb. and March, than you might need to get your eyes checked. Its an observation, not a personal source of info.

Gonna rest on these.... My '04's aren't beat up too bad.... just wish I hadn't left them at my dorm so I could get a couple wears in before everyone and their mother has them. :smh: At least mine have 3M :smokin

Nah mo. You're dead wrong.
If you've never noticed how much new **** pops up on people around Feb. and March, than you might need to get your eyes checked. Its an observation, not a personal source of info.

Man.... So truuu... Its about the only time I have to stand in line to get my kids shoes and they are 6, 3, and 1..... I didnt have to stand in line to get them the bred 11s, but when income tax time hits..... Smh....

Regardless of income tax people , still find ways to cop shoes . I don't really get your point  ?

My point is that a lot of kicks are already hard to get, but 2 and 3 times worse around income tax time.... I know at least where I'm at the 3's with Nike air, squadron 13's, blk/wht 13's, and probly even the 5's will have bred 11 lines...... I ain't trying to deal with all that bs.. so I'm going to cop these because I'm not getting any for a min...

people are lining up for squadron 13's?

:rofl:

you guys can have that TRASH

people are lining up for squadron 13's?
:rofl:
you guys can have that TRASH

I agree, but when dudes get that income tax, everything flies of the shelf... JB knows that, thats why they don't worry about dropping trash around that time... I have noticed that the past few years.

I love the "3m" as much as the next guy... I had the 2004 pair and I will never forget I was going through hard times with my x-wife... i sold these, the bred 11's and bred 16's on ebay in 2004 for 575 all ds...but the truth is 3m or not they are a must copp.  Sadly JB is going to spend the least to make the most 170.00 price tag....i can 100% bet the extra 10 dollars went straight in JB's pocket as they raised the wholesale price to retailers 10.00... man we are about to be paying almost 200.00 after tax  for sub-par quality re-releases man ITS GOTTA BE THE SHOES....
mean.gif
mean.gif

Not true in everyone's case...actually me and wifey structure our taxes so that we break even or maybe have to pay in a little.  Who really wants to give uncle Sam an interest free loan every time the get paid ?  And most people don't "rely" on their income tax returns.... that money is spent well before it's in their hands... the average American either pays down debt, blows it on something or  things materialistic, or saves and invests it (yeah right).  JordanBrand just falls in the long line of retail companies who want that money...and sad thing is you got people lining up to throw it at them for shoes....

Last edited:
No 3M?! Why anyone would buy these knowing this is beyond me. That's one of the main selling points of this colorway, no?

Yet these will fly off shelves and give JB more incentive to skimp on the details. SMH.
It's that simple.  JB has the consumer by the balls.  We're giving you less, you know we're giving you less, but you're going to pay MORE and accept it.

I definitely prefer the 3M, and I am less inclined to buy these because of the lack of 3M, but the 2013 version still decent if you want the color way.

Even without the 3m these will sell out by the end of the day. These will be like the 2010 flint xiii's. Everyone complained about the 3m missing but still bought them up. Look at the resell prices on them. Just ridiculous. But you can find 2005 pairs for cheaper than the 2010 version if you do your homework. Hopefully this same pattern follows the black/red xiii's (refuse to call it by that nickname). Will get a pair for trade bait or to flip. And those squadron blue xiii's will be just like the old royal x's from last year. Tax refunds will be in full effect and will coincide with that crappy release.:smh:

I'M SOLID ON MY CONNECT... I AIN'T EVEN SWEATIN' THIS RELEASE. COPPIN' WITH RELATIVE EASE
smokin.gif
. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN HEADS,THOUGH... THE 13's CAUSE ALMOST THE SAME MADNESS AS THE 11's OUT HERE! IN FACT, I'D SAY THAT THE 13'S ARE THE SECOND MOST POPULAR MODEL OUT HERE IN THE "H",NEXT TO THE 11'S. HOLLA!
CED B.
So true! Had no trouble getting the chicago 1's, but I guess I'ma have to rely on an online cop for these!

For those who will cop thes and plan to wear them alot, i recommend getting "Wearable Shoe Trees". I kid you not, i have my 2010 French Blues still looking new after 60+ wears!

All the pics of the older releases.

Damn, does anyone have the 2013 retro yet?

:lol:

Anyways, on the hunt for the 2004 pair because after seeing that pic some pages back of that 3M, its hard to pass it up.

i guess it's my turn to show my 3M heat. i definitely will NOT be up at 5am on release date. i can't believe Jordan Brand took away possibly the MAIN feature that made these shoes classic... horrible :x :smh: :rofl: . the 3M on my 04's are still shining bright 9 years later! :nthat: :wow:

Last edited:
i guess it's my turn to show my 3M heat. i definitely will NOT be up at 5am on release date. i can't believe Jordan Brand took away possibly the MAIN feature that made these shoes classic... horrible :x :smh: :rofl: . the 3M on my 04's are still shining bright 9 years later! :nthat: :wow:

Shining bright like a diamond!

Yea. I hate that there's no 3M on these 2013's. Retro = half assed-ness these days.

3M is that reflection crap?!?!!?! :wow: (I was wondering what the hell ya kept talking about.......:lol:)

Yeah forget it........... If you gonna retro something, do it properly.............. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom