AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

From one BRED to the next ! My pockets are still feeling the beating of December !!!

It's going to kill me, but I'm passing on em because I pre-ordered the Royal 1's 
frown.gif
eyes.gif

All I see are half sizes bigger and smaller in the 04's. I feel like its not meant to be. If anything, I guess sizing up will have to do right? But its just weird having different sizes on my boxes. Lol. OCD i tell ya.

Whoever is working their twitter needs to be fired. 160, no 170. Not selling the Knicks, yep selling the Knicks, no wait not selling them. Incompetent.

Gotta pass on these, waiting on the re-release of the CHUTNEYS :smokin lol jk

I thought about this, being my fav. 13 of all time as well as my first pair of Jordans, I can't pay $180 for these. Last time I bought a pair of retros the quality was horrible and no 3M. Been there, done that, had these back in the day. No need to relive my past, going to buy the Kobe VIII's instead. Cool story, I know.

Gotta pass on these, waiting on the re-release of the CHUTNEYS :smokin lol jk
I thought about this, being my fav. 13 of all time as well as my first pair of Jordans, I can't pay $180 for these. Last time I bought a pair of retros the quality was horrible and no 3M. Been there, done that, had these back in the day. No need to relive my past, going to buy the Kobe VIII's instead. Cool story, I know.
Kobe 8s are garbage lol nobody asked my opinion I know lol

Last edited:
I haven't had the toe box creasing issue on the recent retros like I had on all lows and 04/05 pairs. One thing JB did right in my opinion. As far as the 3m, after the French blues I'm unsure why anyone thought that these would have it. Must cop for me either way.

Tired of this whole no 3m crying b/s. We knew about this months ago but now everyone wants to cry about it. Yes, I had a pair of 04s and loved them. Played ball in them and passed them to my cuz. Either you will cop them or you will pass on them. If you want 3m them save up and go cop a pair. Stop throwing dirt on the 2013 version and stop talking down on those who will cop these.

Count me in if i can grab them off of FNL with a wc coupon, or if i can get them with no hassles.. if not ill just conitnue my hunt for some 04's later on down the line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom