AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

WHEN I WAS KID MY DAD WORKED FOR NIKE CORPORATE SO WE NEVER HAD TO WAIT FOR SHOES, HE WOULD ALWAYS SHOW UP WITH THE NEWEST NIKES AND JORDANS FOR ME AND MY BROTHER THE DAY OF RELEASE THAT HE GOT FOR FREE. WHEN HE LEFT NIKE AND STARTED HIS OWN BUSINESS, IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD TO WAIT IN LINE AND EVEN THEN I WOULD JUST SHOW UP WHEN THE STORE WAS OPENING AND COP. THE 11/12 COUNTDOWN PACKAGE WAS MY FIRST CAMPOUT :lol:

Must of had a lovely childhood with the latest kicks. lol

Debating between these or the black/white ones... (Refuse to call them He Got Games)... I like them both, but only wanna spend the money for one... kijdlfgnkdlfjng

im pretty sure plenty of people camped when the dmps released

This! That was really the 1st time I actually saw a line outside hours before the release. Glad my ex worked at FTL at the time or I wouldve never had them. I don't miss the relationship but I definitely miss the fact that she was my connect for every new release :lol:

The only J's I lined up extra early for were the Grape 5's and Black/Red/Green Spiz'ikes back when I lived in Baltimore. This was due to the fact only 1 DTLR in the area was getting them and only had 1 pair for each size. :smh: ... I can't really call that a campout tho since I only waited 5am - 8 am

Now u wanna be a ENGLISH teacher also go for it..... Guess your opinions an were u from is the ONLY thing that matters!!!!
Damn why so salty? Can't take a little comedy???

Damn why so salty? Can't take a little comedy???
Hmmm......My blood pressure is normal! Hypertension FREE....But I see yours is at a ALL TIME HIGH!!! If i can recall YOU came at me attacking my encounter with the Blk/Red 13's in 04' like I would be lying or hyping a shoe thats doing just fine without me....so YOU must be full of......

Oh I wanna look cool on Niketalk lookin ***!! Came at me for NO REASON.  What happen in NY or Wherever aint gone change the FACTS that happen to ME in Dallas, Tx Dec. 22, 2004! Saddens me what NikeTalk has doubled for these days...

I remember the good old days.....An if u do then you know YOU are part of the problem these days.....SAD BUT ITS TRUE!!! Im done an WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER(On this subject matter as u are a NOBODY! Niketalk wanna be bullies....I LOL @ U

Last edited:
Decisions decisions ....... I wasn't suppose to buy any shoes until the Maroon 6's came out but now.

I'm even considering copping the squadron blue 13's

Decisions decisions ....... I wasn't suppose to buy any shoes until the Maroon 6's came out but now.

I'm even considering copping the squadron blue 13's

I'm a little upset you even mentioned them in the same breath as the Maroon 6's :lol:.

I would love for JB to release a pack with the Maroon & Sport/September Blue 6's :smokin even tho they rotted on shelves back in the day. I always wanted a pair as a kid but of course my moms hit me with the "your too young to be wearing drug dealer sneakers" :smh:

He ain't lying about Flints and Alts.... those shoes were a problem out here. I had grown homies, IN THEY 30s, lined up midnight outside for those. That was a REALLY cold winter too :lol: :lol:

I don't remember about Bred 13s, I had kinda taken a break from the shoe game and was out of the loop.

Peep the difference in vocabulary and sentence structure after the english pic
laugh.gif
Another Clown.....I was honoring his request for ENGLISH...LOL!!! But if u REALLY peep SENTENCE STRUCTURE is EXACTLY THE SAME!!!! SMH everybody wanna be cool or funny but still I smile cause....I AINT GOT NO WORRIES!!!!! LOL

hahahahahah smh these hypebeasts I tell ya

Are you saying you are a hypebeast. Whatever the **&k that is. Maybe you should try reading the whole post of who I was talking to and about.

yea that kid dont even make sense

Then it would make sense to you as we'll.

People always say I'm not going to get this shoe or that shoe then when release time comes around and I go on your store.com aka footlocker champs finishline eastbay, I can never get through. This is because those same people who said I don't want them or dont like them are the ones clogging up the servers when I go to order, then they post on NT their shipping conformation of 5-10 pairs. Makes perfect sense to me unless you two are said people?!?

Hypebeast is thrown around soo freely that it has long since lost its original meaning. If I don't like the same shoe that everyone else then I'm a hypebeast, if I buy 3 pairs I'm a hypebeast, if I like a different color then I'm a hypebeast.
The only thing true now about being a hypebeast, is you have to call the other person one before they call you a hypebeast then you are not one. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom