AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I screwed up on this release. Stayed out to 3am and "thought" I set my alarm to 430am...Needless to say I overslept. #FAIL

I think the thing that pisses me off more is that ppl try and get rape prices for these and they aint even the hottest release. I believe I can get a pair for like ~$200 in a month when the hype die down and cats come back to reality...

Good luck with that, that kicksdeals website just posted it.

Not like posting it in here isn't going to cause hysteria also.

I copped though 
nthat.gif

I shouldn't even have had to go through this crap if my rsvp pair didn't have a disgusting scuff across the toebox.

Supposedly it was the last size 13 they had, lady at the door had the nerve to ask why i was mean mugging on the way out.
Glad to hear you were able to cop a pair!!! I was able to cop a pair as well!! Now that I spent most of my day online...I'm about to go run the errands that I was suppose to this morning!! This madness of Jordan releases is getting crazier ! I don't know how much longer I can hang.
tired.gif

Half the people that said they got NDC this morning had under 15 post smh! The Lurkers win again.

mean.gif

I believe the people that think this pair looks good are the ones that never owned a pair earlier...IDC about the 3m but how do you ruin the colors? That red made the shoe and they gave us a some other crap shade of red. Its not even Chicago Bulls approved red. :x

I have both the 2013 and the 2004 in my hand... would of been dope to have the 3m but come on..... people that are passing are going to regret it later...my two pairs i got of the 2013 has very minor excess glue...Very happy with the pickup

This sux! I was able to get a pair but only in a sz12. I wear a 10.5 or 11 and see guys inside the mall tryna resell as soon as they buy a pair. I hate resellers!! Then i even go up to them cause i see they have my size and ask them to trade and they say no. Its some straight BS they werent even sneaker heads.

All the hate and within 11 seconds I couldn't get a pair to ball in wild.. If any of this is true there are mad reseller pairs that will come up and drop in price soon

If I get an order confirmation/email/order number from finishline, does that mean that I got a pair? I picked up a pair from finish line, but I've heard stories of orders getting cancelled.

I got word from a very close source that said the restocks WILL be 3M. he said that Jordan wants to inspire the purists who decided to pass the first time and also to distiguish the hypebeasts from real Jordan enthusiasts..
Idk about this. Sounds pretty stupid, no offense

Picked mine up earlier. Ordered another from NDC. The red looked really dull in the mall, but they look a lot better outside

I got word from a very close source that said the restocks WILL be 3M. he said that Jordan wants to inspire the purists who decided to pass the first time and also to distiguish the hypebeasts from real Jordan enthusiasts..
not to knock you but JB gives no ***** about the "purist" or jordan "enthusiasts" there will be no 3m restock because JB always makes sure that there's something to distinguish one retro from the last, be it no 3M or the addition or subtraction of the 23 on the side like in the case of the Vs. "Hypebeasts" are their (JB) target audience and what's going to keep Hypebeasts from buying up the restock even if there was 3M? Obviously they were beyond thirsty for the normal release. Jordan brand is in the business of making profit, not pleasing people. There is no membership card into the "jordan purist" club where JB says "this is for you, you've earned it for keeping the game pure..."
Sorry for the rant, not trying to down you, just giving a realist perspective.

Last edited:
I believe the people that think this pair looks good are the ones that never owned a pair earlier...IDC about the 3m but how do you ruin the colors? That red made the shoe and they gave us a some other crap shade of red. Its not even Chicago Bulls approved red.
sick.gif
ive had 98 and 04's the red really isnt that far off in person, the pics really do these zero justice! 

Resellers on these type of releases are just plain stupid. Lurking on twitter, standing in lines, lurking on NT, and so on is too much to be going through for $50-80 profit. I don't know about yall, but it aint that serious to me...

not to knock you but job gives no ***** about the "purist" or jordan "enthusiasts" there will be no 3m restock because JB always makes sure that there's something to distinguish one retro from the last, be it no 3M or the addition or subtraction of the 23 on the side like in the case of the Vs. "Hypebeasts" are their (JB) target audience and what's going to keep Hypebeasts from buying up the restock even if there was 3M? Obviously they were beyond thirsty for the normal release. Jordan brand is in the business of making profit, not pleasing people. There is no membership card into the "jordan purist" club where JB says "this is for you, you've earned it for keeping the game pure..."
Sorry for the rant, not trying to down you, just giving a realist perspective.

Im pretty sure he was just kidding :lol:

I wonder if Jordan is somewhere on a yacht relaxing while we are running to stores to get his shoes or stalking online trying to find a pair 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom