AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

i hate eastbay with a passion
mean.gif

I've gotten lucky on one release the last few months and that was on my computer at work (Bred XIs).

I clicked on it instantly too and it didnt work. So I thought "that's weird... lemme keep trying." Sooo I did, and I eventually added a pair to my cart.

Last edited:
It was good they just came out of nowhere... already got my pair so I'm good :smokin waiting on 1/23 plus copped some olives 9s for $200 shipped can't complain :D

I know they are all from the same inventory but maybe some ya'll should try the others like FA or Champs, even FTL. I couldn't add a size on Eastbay for like 2 mins and decided to try FL. Boom, added to cart. Good luck ya'll

Everyone wants to just sit at home and order them......... Just get up and go to the store, they have them there......
mean.gif
 Alot of people make things way harder than it should be.....
Not in my area, all pairs were accounted for at every single shop that had them. No chance of going into a store to buy.We have 1 HOH and they had over 300 people enter the raffle for a pair. Wish I was lucky enough to live somewhere to just get a chance to walk in and buy a pair with no hassle.

Back
Top Bottom