AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

D78I2PPW4AEb2a0.jpg

If the IIIs are really that cream or whatever color rather than closer to white, they're completely off my radar. Is it also confirmed they aren't leather? Difficult to tell from the early crap pics.
The worst part is, for some reason I actually like those tie-dyed IVs. :smh:@ myself

The upper above the mudguard is 100% canvas. Can't tell on the mudguard or the elephant areas though. They're "Muslin" so absolutely the same shade as the OW 5's.

EDIT: Here's a better shot of them from SN...

air-jordan-3-canvas-suede-official-images.jpg

If the IIIs are really that cream or whatever color rather than closer to white, they're completely off my radar. Is it also confirmed they aren't leather? Difficult to tell from the early crap pics.
The worst part is, for some reason I actually like those tie-dyed IVs. :smh:@ myself
I can’t figure out why but I like those tie dyed 4s too.

The upper above the mudguard is 100% canvas. Can't tell on the mudguard or the elephant areas though. They're "Muslin" so absolutely the same shade as the OW 5's.

EDIT: Here's a better shot of them from SN...

air-jordan-3-canvas-suede-official-images.jpg

Ah thanks dude, hadn't yet gone and looked for the pics elsewhere. Yeah, that's gonna be a "no" for me.
I can’t figure out why but I like those tie dyed 4s too.
I'm glad I'm not alone :lol:

Ah thanks dude, hadn't yet gone and looked for the pics elsewhere. Yeah, that's gonna be a "no" for me.

I'm glad I'm not alone :lol:

Eh, I dig em. Kinda remind me of a Jordan 3 Chuck Taylor haha.

Also, I'm with you guys on the Tie Dyes. :rofl:

Eh, I dig em. Kinda remind me of a Jordan 3 Chuck Taylor haha.

Also, I'm with you guys on the Tie Dyes. :rofl:
Those IIIs aren't the worst or anything, but with a stash of AMMs and the Fire Reds supposedly in the pipe, I'd have no use for them.
Tie-dyed IVs ... :lol: I dunno why, I can just see myself rocking them. Which is bizarre, because you know I basically stick to OG colorways. I'm also going to have to fight a terrible temptation to get those Hyper Jade Vs when they finally drop--and which I need like I need a beer bottle cracked over my head LOL

Those IIIs aren't the worst or anything, but with a stash of AMMs and the Fire Reds supposedly in the pipe, I'd have no use for them.
Tie-dyed IVs ... :lol: I dunno why, I can just see myself rocking them. Which is bizarre, because you know I basically stick to OG colorways. I'm also going to have to fight a terrible temptation to get those Hyper Jade Vs when they finally drop--and which I need like I need a beer bottle cracked over my head LOL

It's really hard for me to pass up on 4's and 5's. Pretty much my favorite J's ever.

It's really hard for me to pass up on 4's and 5's. Pretty much my favorite J's ever.

I would probably have the same problem if they put Nike air on all of them.
It was easy for me to pass on 3s for nearly 20 years until they got the shape and materials nice again with the AMMs. Threes without NA would have to be insanely good otherwise for me to buy them.
Fives I usually am OG-only, but those Hyper Jades are gonna get me LOL. But I’m scared of what this so-called “patina” they develop is gonna look like. I need someone to buy them on release day and strip some of the surface away, and post pics asap.

I think they would look better if the midsole had the normal black instead of that off white strip

Not really for me. Those womens IV's look better.

Back
Top Bottom