AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

To me these are dope. I know to some it's sacraligious to say this, but I'm taking these over the AMM 3s. I prefer the upper be leather, and the heel have "Nike Air" with a Swoosh, but everything else is a keeper IMO.
These are better then the AMM 3s. Dude put the pipe down thE. AMM 3s. We’re sneaker of the year to most. I am guessing you don’t have the AMM 3s.

These are better then the AMM 3s. Dude put the pipe down thE. AMM 3s. We’re sneaker of the year to most. I am guessing you don’t have the AMM 3s.
So because you like something I'm wrong for not liking something? "Sneaker of the year" is totally and completely subjective from person to person, you know that right? And I have friends that have them, have seen and had them in person and in hand. They're dope, just not for me.

These could’ve been in the same league as the AMM if they had leather and Nike air.

It’s not really that the AMM is spectacular, they just were allowed to get a lot of the details right. Since it’s a collab, they’re allowed to spec in good materials and a Nike logo.

They don’t seem to allow their internal design teams access to the good logos or good materials, for whatever reason.

So, for GRs we end up with a ton of these designs that are actually really good in concept but have glaring defects, seemingly by design.

So because you like something I'm wrong for not liking something? "Sneaker of the year" is totally and completely subjective from person to person, you know that right? And I have friends that have them, have seen and had them in person and in hand. They're dope, just not for me.
K

These aren’t for me, good luck to those that want them. By the way todays anniversaries aren’t hard to keep clean.
IV Taupe Haze (1 Year)
1645972904062.jpeg

XII The Master (6 Years)
1645972951481.jpeg

II Silver Anniversary (12 Years)
1645973027902.jpeg

1645992334079.jpeg
1645992351866.jpeg
1645992366429.jpeg
1645992396079.jpeg
Air Jordan 3 “Muslin”

Color: Muslin/University Red-Cement Grey-Sail