AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

White AF1’s are THE most overrated shoe on the planet. I walked by a group of 6 teens the other day, and all of them were rocking dirty af white AF1’s. Of course I was wearing my Zebras, so I got some stares and dirty looks. :sick::smh::lol:
The teens have made them so cringe. (MAN I FELT “OLD” typing this HOLY HELL) If i had my air forces looking like i’ve seen some of them at that age.

1.) my parents were gonna beat my ***
2.) I wouldve got ROASTED in school
3.) I would never let my shoes get that bad.

White AF1’s are THE most overrated shoe on the planet. I walked by a group of 6 teens the other day, and all of them were rocking dirty af white AF1’s. Of course I was wearing my Zebras, so I got some stares and dirty looks. :sick::smh::lol:

64b042f5635a37c83819d171a393feec.jpg

I feel like an oldhead when I look at Jordan 4 resell prices. The Taupe Haze 4s aren’t even a good shoe for retail let alone $400+ for them, but just because it looks like a “Travis Scott” shoe people are all over them. It’s easily a shoe that would’ve sat on the rack to hit outlets for $139.99 + 20% off if it was back then.

Facts, it be females and the suburban crowd that be rocking them dookie brown cocaine forces like it’s all good. They be so beat down it looks like it’s the only pair of shoes they got
Yep and 9 times outta 10 they're sporting ripped "mom" or black skinny jeans probably rocking an oversized sweater or flannel. Its literally the uniform. I work in a sneaker store and can almost always tell when a girl is bout to ask if we have white air forces :rofl: it really is meme status at this point.

It's to a point where I'll just be like "hey welcome! We don't have any white air forces in stock at the moment just so you know." They'll be like "omg really!?" Then walk right out the store :rofl: the game has officially been gentrified.

Last edited:
You guys are cracking me up with this white af1 talk. My 10 year old daughter asked for her 1st pair this Xmas. 2 wears and they are totally beat, but she thinks their the coolest. Times are a changing. Its up to us to pass the sneaker torch properly. Lord knows these greedy companies like Stock X aren't going to show the younger generation the right way. Don't even get me started on their shoe NFT scam.

Yep and 9 times outta 10 they're sporting ripped "mom" or black skinny jeans probably rocking an oversized sweater or flannel. Its literally the uniform. I work in a sneaker store and can almost always tell when a girl is bout to ask if we have white air forces :rofl: it really is meme status at this point.

It's to a point where I'll just be like "hey welcome! We don't have any white air forces in stock at the moment just so you know." They'll be like "omg really!?" Then walk right out the store :rofl: the game has officially been gentrified.
I’m not a hype beast, but I think the only AF’s that look good are off white’s.

Plain white ones look ugly af, especially with the fit they have on. They think it goes with everything, actually doesn’t go with anything.

I’m not a hype beast, but I think the only AF’s that look good are off white’s.

Plain white ones look ugly af,
especially with the fit they have on. They think it goes with everything, actually doesn’t go with anything.

Whoa!

idk-chief-i-dont-know-about-that-one-chief.gif

Sidenote: I'm not big on white af1s myself but I'm just not a fan of solid colored sneakers. Gotta have some colorblocking to move the needle for me.

Same, don’t get me wrong I like AF1s I own the all whites and all blacks but they rarely get worn, solid color sneaks don’t do it for me

No

These 4’s looks like they could’ve been Player Exclusives during his time with the Blazers

I can see that. He wore some nice 4 retro PE's in Miami back in 2006.
What’s lasership? Is it a carrier or like a partner with a carrier service?

It's a low budget carrier service. They left my shipment of crocs on a whole other floor the other day. didnt ring my bell or nothing.

Back to the Crimsons. Both pairs are supposed to be delivered today. Unfortunately I've been stuck in the hospital since Monday, from a cat bite to the hand. I will give an update on QC when I see them.
Was it 1 of them joe exotic type cats ?
Thats wild a domestic cat bite had u in there for a whole week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom