AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

GS pair and PS pair arrived yesterday. Waiting on my Men’s extra pair
GS pair quality is very bad, excess amount of glue everywhere

96555251-31F7-472C-9812-382AF67E0B5B.jpeg
08C69462-1ED3-4B6F-9018-A06D3B9467EB.jpeg

Yeah I don’t understand why Jordan 4s in general shot up. Their prices are more crazier than Jordan 11s which I didn’t expect. It’s probably got something to do with the Tik Tok crowd or something
That and IG influences are why 4's, White & Black lowtop Forces, 1's, and Dunk lows are selling out mad quickly with a stupid high markup. Along with the celeb "cosigns" and collabs because there is no reason the Black Cat 4 that sat should be $800-1000+. The hype is whats dictating the market and its all just a fad.

White/Black AF1 Lows don't fetch much but always sell out. Actually met a dude at FTA yesterday who was looking for a 7.5 Mens for his son. Couldn't find them but I tried to help him buy a pair off the Nike app. Wasn't loading so he went next door and found a WMNS 9 and took those.

Not sure if there's any difference between the two but at least he got what he wanted lol.

White/Black AF1 Lows don't fetch much but always sell out. Actually met a dude at FTA yesterday who was looking for a 7.5 Mens for his son. Couldn't find them but I tried to help him buy a pair off the Nike app. Wasn't loading so he went next door and found a WMNS 9 and took those.

Not sure if there's any difference between the two but at least he got what he wanted lol.

For those I didn't mean resell. White & Black lowtop forces are meme status now and selling out crazy. There is also a nationwide shortage. No stores in my area have them for men lol when we do get em they're odd pairs and minimal sizes. Like 3 sz 9s a sz 11 and then like two 15s. Thats what the store will have lol

White AF1’s are THE most overrated shoe on the planet. I walked by a group of 6 teens the other day, and all of them were rocking dirty af white AF1’s. Of course I was wearing my Zebras, so I got some stares and dirty looks. :sick::smh::lol:

Finally got a shipping confirmation from the pair I coped on SNKRS, but it hasn’t been shipped out yet, just the label.

Prolly won’t get here until the 24th if I’m lucky |l

Last edited:
White AF1’s are THE most overrated shoe on the planet. I walked by a group of 6 teens the other day, and all of them were rocking dirty af white AF1’s. Of course I was wearing my Zebras, so I got some stares and dirty looks. :sick::smh::lol:
I'm not a fan of all white AF1s either, but have to think about most overrated shoe for sure. Could be up there though.

Back
Top Bottom