AJ IV Thunder May 13, 2023

What is your favorite out of these three?

• Lightening (2006, 2021)

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Thunder (2006, 2012, 2023)

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Tour Yellow (2006)

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
i keep getting through on the queue on Snipes but once i add my size to the cart it gives me a queue cancelled page and i have to enter the queue again
It kept doing this to me too . Open an incognito window and enter the queue again and see if that works, ( it did for me). Also make sure the email and name you input at checkout matches what you put to enter the queue ( I realized after some time it kept kicking me out because I was using the wrong email). Good Luck !

Snipes notorious for ghost pairs.
I know, its happened to me before but I had just checked out with an 8.5 when I posted ( and got a confirmation). I think they still had pairs available because they had some type of verification system that kept kicking people out at checkout and making you reenter the queue.

I know, its happened to me before but I had just checked out with an 8.5 when I posted ( and got a confirmation). I think they still had pairs available because they had some type of verification system that kept kicking people out at checkout and making you reenter the queue.
I could be wrong though 🤷🏾‍♀️

Haven’t had a chance to check in but how did everybody do? Going to go pick up my Hibbett pair, so I’ll swing by a couple other places to see who might have any leftovers…
Just curious, your local Hibbett doesn’t require you to pick up by 12? Here in Texas and when I was in GA, I had until 12 to pick up or they release your pair :smh:

These are really nice on foot. Not the most comfortable but I’ll get them broken in.
IMG_1060.jpeg

These are really nice in hand. I think they’re comfortable. Dare I say more comfortable than my SB IVs, and they fit better.

**Edit: I be trippin’, these ain’t more comfortable than the SB IVs. 🤣 I had out these on after wearing my dunks all morning. They definitely fit better. My SBs feel a touch big, these feel perfect.

Last edited:
These are really nice in hand. I think they’re comfortable. Dare I say more comfortable than my SB IVs, and they fit better.

**Edit: I be trippin’, these ain’t more comfortable than the SB IVs. 🤣 I had out these on after wearing my dunks all morning. They definitely fit better. My SBs feel a touch big, these feel perfect.
These are my first IV. I think the fit is good for me, just a little stiff on the forefoot but I think they just need broken in. The forefoot is a bit more snug than the 3’s I’m used to but not terrible.

My Hibbett pair…Sooooo much better than the Red Thunders from last year…Better fitting and the uppers are nowhere near as stiff as those were…No leftovers at all for Hibbett and the other places I hit up only had GS and smaller leftover…

My FNL pair just got updated with shipping too :nthat:

IMG_2605.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom