Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
For those that have these in hand, is the general consensus these run TTS and snug as well? As a size 13'er my only option for sizing up is going up to a 14.

I usually wear 13s for AJ 7s, but these fit pretty snug. It's harder to slide my foot into the shoe because the sleeve appears to be a tighter fit than usual. I ordered another pair in size 14 to see if those fit better.

I usually wear 13s for AJ 7s, but these fit pretty snug. It's harder to slide my foot into the shoe because the sleeve appears to be a tighter fit than usual. I ordered another pair in size 14 to see if those fit better.
Yeah I noticed that too, I thought I didn't loosen em up enough but I'd imagine a 14 would be easier to put on. I'm afraid if I went with a 14 I'd have too much toe room at this point.

Yeah I noticed that too, I thought I didn't loosen em up enough but I'd imagine a 14 would be easier to put on. I'm afraid if I went with a 14 I'd have too much toe room at this point.
Yeah you def would because 7's tend to have a good amount of space tts. Also, 7's look super long on feet so I can't imagine how they would look a full size up. Just try wearing em a few times they should loosen up and also try wearing em unlaced with the loose lace look I noticed that helps and stretching em where the midfoot laces are like I mentioned in a previous post as well.

My only problem with these sitting is, I bought em from somewhere that will be an issue to return. Not that I don’t want em, but I’d like to return if/when I can snag on discount…. Either way, I’m happy with my purchase.

My only problem with these sitting is, I bought em from somewhere that will be an issue to return. Not that I don’t want em, but I’d like to return if/when I can snag on discount…. Either way, I’m happy with my purchase.
Store credit?

.... Tried on one shoe and they fit great, just a bit snug in around the heel and medial/lateral sides of the foot due to the Huarache sleeve but in the toe I've got enough room to not feel crunched for space.
For the record, that's exactly how the OG's did fit back in 1992, as well as some early retros such as the firsts French Blues and Olympics from what I can remember.

Some 7 retros, namely '11 Bordeaux, Cardinals and '12 Playoffs were looser to the point where I've had 7's slip out completely on more than a few occasions on court when exploding to the basket. Never lost any other shoes on court besides the 7's.

My '14 Hares are closer to the originals as far as fit is concerned. I cannot speak for the ones that were issued after since I haven't got any because of what I just explained.

With that being said, what you've just described, to me it's a good thing!

Yea, now that I’ve seen that hype has gone down on a lot of the GR Jordan release I don’t cop from places that are hard to return to unless it’s a last resort.

Bangin :nthat:

F852176F-A0FE-499D-9538-0D9C5089A317.jpeg

Won my pair from FTL so hoping the extra FLX points helps me out on a future release. Had to pick up even though I know these could probably be had cheaper somewhere else. Hopefully it pays off.

For the record, that's exactly how the OG's did fit back in 1992, as well as some early retros such as the firsts French Blues and Olympics from what I can remember.

Some 7 retros, namely '11 Bordeaux, Cardinals and '12 Playoffs were looser to the point where I've had 7's slip out completely on more than a few occasions on court when exploding to the basket. Never lost any other shoes on court besides the 7's.

My '14 Hares are closer to the originals as far as fit is concerned. I cannot speak for the ones that were issued after since I haven't got any because of what I just explained.

With that being said, what you've just described, to me it's a good thing!
Damn thats crazy! With me the 2011-12 retros of the 7's while they did feel loose as long as I tied em on the ankle laceholes they felt fine and I didn't have to worry about em slipping off my feet. The thing is the padding on the tongue/inner booty was close to non existent on those retros so I kinda thats one of the main reasons it made em feel so loose.

Anyone who ordered from hibbets not get them yet? My package shipped on Sunday but USPS still hasn't picked it up..I told hibbets about it and they said they would do a return for me cuz it might be lost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom