Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Olympics would be a instant cop but maybe with this generation they don't mess with the 7s
22 year old here and I can assure you, my generation does not. When I was at the mall picking up my dad a Christmas gift last year, I went into DTLR thinking I could just snag a pair of Cardinals since they were sitting only to find out they were raffle only. Some younger dudes were in front of me, looking at them 7s on display and talking about em as if they were some regular ole sneaker that you'd see sitting on the wall in FTL on any given day.

16815494520193514859919147482780.jpg

22 year old here and I can assure you, my generation does not. When I was at the mall picking up my dad a Christmas gift last year, I went into DTLR thinking I could just snag a pair of Cardinals since they were sitting only to find out they were raffle only. Some younger dudes were in front of me, looking at them 7s on display and talking about em as if they were some regular ole sneaker that you'd see sitting on the wall in FTL on any given day.
For now, but let the right celebrity acknowledge them or wear them....then it's curtains for that particular model. Sad, but true. It's this line of thinking with kicks is why I hate what it has become.

7s will come back in popularity once there is a Collab or moment that creates a hysteria about them...

I don't think they've done them justice over the years... Quality has been subpar , once they put some good materials back on them id scoop up a pair or 2 with the quickness. Last pair of 7s I had was the white and baby blue pair that came out in 02... Haven't seen a pair with that type of leather since....

7s will come back in popularity once there is a Collab or moment that creates a hysteria about them...

I don't think they've done them justice over the years... Quality has been subpar , once they put some good materials back on them id scoop up a pair or 2 with the quickness. Last pair of 7s I had was the white and baby blue pair that came out in 02... Haven't seen a pair with that type of leather since....
You def doing yourself an injustice if you didn’t cop the Cardinals yet. Superb retro, and easy to get under retail right now in most sizes.

Fifty to Sixty bucks really determines how much you want a specific shoe? Especially when several in here buy as much as we do? I find this amusing at times honestly. "I will buy 10 to 15 shoes a year, but gotta be that discount though" . You dont have to always buy at retail, but if your waiting for the clearance rack special, you really didnt want the shoe that much so why bother? At this point your buying to feel like you got a win for the sake of getting a win.

Fifty to Sixty bucks really determines how much you want a specific shoe? Especially when several in here buy as much as we do? I find this amusing at times honestly. "I will buy 10 to 15 shoes a year, but gotta be that discount though" . You dont have to always buy at retail, but if your waiting for the clearance rack special, you really didnt want the shoe that much so why bother? At this point your buying to feel like you got a win for the sake of getting a win.
you're gd right.

I got my pair off the Nike glitch so... :smokin

Yes, tell me more about how I feel and think…

10-15 a year!? Man I’ve already bought more than that in the first quarter lol. You know how… discounts, deep discounts…on most!! Just today bought JA 1 and End just snatched money for the 4/20 Adidas. Possibly can get L&Fs tomorrow, need Washed Pink 1s for my daughter. So yeah, I’ll wait for a better deal, that suits ME.

Was rocking my pair today and an older gentleman asked me what the shoes were. After I tell him he asks “that’s Nike right?” So I tell him yes. Then he tells me he doesn’t mess with Nikes because they’re made in China. Told him these pairs were actually made in Vietnam but he needs to check where the Adidas he had on his feet were made. 😂

All he basically said was you don’t really want em, and you don’t lol
7s are a top 5 Jordan for me. I want em, they’re just not a priority at the moment. Y’all trippin. All the money we spend with these folks and it’s a problem trying to save some? Like these black flint 13s droppin, many believe they’ll hit discount. I want them badly, so I’m buying at retail. But if I see they’re sitting I will return and wait for that deal. I must be communicating with some kids who never got to see or understand why grandma them had all the coupons lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom