AJ XXX (30)

My sneaker knowledge has fallen off thru the years... Is it true that the UNC 30's will only launch through SNKRS? Or will they hit retailers too? I haven't called any local stores yet because I know one of you guys can answer this question.
They're hitting finishline and the footsites too -- both in-store and online 

My sneaker knowledge has fallen off thru the years... Is it true that the UNC 30's will only launch through SNKRS? Or will they hit retailers too? I haven't called any local stores yet because I know one of you guys can answer this question.
Looks like Finishline and Champs will carry it, though I did not see it on Footlocker's release calendar. I imagine it will be very easy to get these on launch day.

Fingers crossed I can get the unc on discount

Then all of need is the all stars if they ever bless us with those.

I wonder if DSG will get UNC, the Launch pair sold out on their...been hanging onto this $75 gift card in hopes of using it towards a pair of XXXs...

Hoping for a disco on those as well... contemplating copping in case they move and then return if not, but I don't know

Can someone PS the unc but instead have it red, i really hope we get a bulls cw like that

This was my first signature Jordan since the XVI wht/navy. Shoe was tight at first but after a few runs up and down they felt great. Traction was great and the floor I was playing on wasn't the best. Very impressed with the XXX's

Hoping for a disco on those as well... contemplating copping in case they move and then return if not, but I don't know

i did that with the launch color. mailing my retail pair back today. my boy got me a pair for $140 including free lunch but it took like 2 weeks for me to get them from him and he lives 5 minutes away :lol:

i gave him the money for the UNC pair so its discount or bust for me on those. cant be sitting on a $212 loss AND a $130 loss at the same time :lol:

Footlocker / house of hoops has them as first come first serve . The pair the lace loop exploded on me were the unc pair

Glad to also hear these grip better than the Kobe 11s which nightwing tied these with for traction.

He's gotta be slipping on his on salt

They're still a little tight on the top of my foot even with pretty moderate wear, any tips? The insole swap seems to work for a lot of you

When are we going to see a black/red colorway? Sorry in advance if this was talked about already, those two words in the thread search brought way too many random results.

When are we going to see a black/red colorway? Sorry in advance if this was talked about already, those two words in the thread search brought way too many random results.
Still no word on a color besides the 2 with white upper, you would think a black or black/red would eventually release soon. 

Back
Top Bottom