AJ XXX (30)

Dude don't wanna see me eat 
mean.gif

I know many performance reviews talks about how the padding by the achilles would hurt and felt like it was cutting their achilles.

I finally got to try on the shoes this weekend and even just walking around, that extra thin cushion does hurt, if only worn casually, how long does that go away?

Overall though, the shoe feels real plush and very comfortable but I am curious how they did not caught that certain problem.

Guess it depends on the person, I never had the Achilles problem with the XXX, save for the one time I got to the gym, and was rushing to put them on and hop in a pickup game. The left Achilles pad thing must have been out of place, irritated me slightly for a minute until I took time out to pull my foot out and put it back in, then it was gone. Guess it must have been out of place, but again they were great other than that little hiccup one day.

Thunder Instagram:

Russ at practice/shootaround today. I trimmed it down to just the shoes. I'd buy these with the quickness

IMO this shoe would be a crazyyyyy Nike ID Candidate. Nike open the floodgates for the fire colorways!

View media item 1999499

Last edited:
Fellas. Not sure it's been said but if you add something like Kobe 11 Easter. The 20% off code will work. 320 for 2 pair of shoes.

^ ^ ^

That actually works, I added some Kobe Xs and it gives you 20% off discount for the whole order.

^ ^ ^

That actually works, I added some Kobe Xs and it gives you 20% off discount for the whole order.

Right on Fam.

I just did some tinkering. The code works when you add anything 99 and over with the XXX. So 300 dollars. Save 60 bucks.

Last edited:
I like the unfilitered Pair even better!

NIKE PLEASE RELEASE THESE

"Finals" XXX with the RW tongue :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
So I'm on the phone with eastbay and they said that I can place the order for retail. Then once I get a customer number to call back, give them my customer number and ask for refund for the 20%.

Classic case of just wanting what you know you can't have. If these would have released, people would be saying that they shouldn't have.

Classic case of just wanting what you know you can't have. If these would have released, people would be saying that they shouldn't have.
To a certain degree there's some truth to this this, depending on the person.

I think the JBC black cosmos looks amazing, along with the first cosmos and Russell Westbrook's All Star cosmos colorway.

I haven't bought a 30 yet. I'm waiting for the cosmos to drop and/or better colorways that I like.

Back
Top Bottom