Aj2009's only $99.99

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

XX2 is the last good Jordan from the numbered line...

black/grey/red XX3 get a pass tho..
pimp.gif

but that 2009 crap!....
sick.gif
...ewwww....ide rather go my local strip club and trick the $100

$70 on 7 lap dances and $30 on a private session in the back room....
devil.gif
, it goes down in the back room!
You think the XXII's look better than the XXIII's
eyes.gif

I think they're ok, if I ever see them around that price (or slightly lower) I'd probably pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

ide rather go my local strip club and trick the $100

$70 on 7 lap dances and $30 on a private session in the back room....
devil.gif
, it goes down in the back room!
My girl dances, and she buys me all my shoes. So I'd like to thank you sir. You bought my 2009's. Good lookin out...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I'll wait until they're free.

That's what I mean. You would rock them if you didn't have to pay for them. Don't claim a shoe is wack and then wear it when it goes on sale. Ifyou can't afford it you can't afford it. I'm not knockin you. But man... Don't hate on kicks because your pockets are too thin. If you trulydidn't like this shoe you wouldn't wear it if given to you. Keep it real. You're broke. I get it. It's ok.

Originally Posted by bdub253

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I'll wait until they're free.

That's what I mean. You would rock them if you didn't have to pay for them. Don't claim a shoe is wack and then wear it when it goes on sale. If you can't afford it you can't afford it. I'm not knockin you. But man... Don't hate on kicks because your pockets are too thin. If you truly didn't like this shoe you wouldn't wear it if given to you. Keep it real. You're broke. I get it. It's ok.
he never said he would wear them, he just said hed take them for free

Id sure as hell take them for free too, but id never wear them

^^^Fantastic. You would never wear those. I would never wear a lot of shoes. If I don't want it at retail, I don't want it at half price. Not about themoney for me. I buy what I like.

On a side note Nemesis, (can I call you nemesis? It's like you follow my posts to argue with me) you should try on the shoe. It is extremely comfortableIMO. I remember when I used to buy J's and try them on the first time I would feel like running and jumping around. I get the same feeling in these. A dopeshoe, to me, but that's just my personal opinion. Think what you want, but don't hate till you can afford it. You just look like a hypocrite.

^^^Fantastic. You would never wear those. I would never wear a lot of shoes. If I don't want it at retail, I don't want it at half price. Not about the money for me. I buy what I like.

On a side note Nemesis, (can I call you nemesis? It's like you follow my posts to argue with me) you should try on the shoe. It is extremely comfortable IMO. I remember when I used to buy J's and try them on the first time I would feel like running and jumping around. I get the same feeling in these. A dope shoe, to me, but that's just my personal opinion. Think what you want, but don't hate till you can afford it. You just look like a hypocrite.
I hate these and I can afford them for over retail.

I still hate these but if they give these to me for free or I see them for $50.00 or less, I'll buy them.

No one is saying they cant afford it. THeir just saying its not worthy of anything until it is free. Stop taking it so literal.

not surprised wudnt be surprised if dey go on clearance 4 $39.99 cuz dere ugly simply sd

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

still a rip off imo, especially considering they paid some kids $2.00 to make them.
Same with EVERY OTHER SHOE. And still "I hate them but I'll [take them for under $50]??? If you hate them, why would you buy them??? Ibet you that if they only made 23 of these shoes you fools would drool over them. Whatever you say. Shouldn't you guys be jocking the True Blues and theSpace Jams right now? Why are you in this thread?

still a rip off imo, especially considering they paid some kids $2.00 to make them.
Same with EVERY OTHER SHOE. 1. And still "I hate them but I'll [take them for under $50]??? If you hate them, why would you buy them??? 2. I bet you that if they only made 23 of these shoes you fools would drool over them. Whatever you say. Shouldn't you guys be jocking the True Blues and the Space Jams right now? Why are you in this thread?
1. Because that's a steal considering the shoe retailed at $190.00.

2. Well duh it's a thing called hype, where have you been?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Same with EVERY OTHER SHOE. 1. And still "I hate them but I'll [take them for under $50]??? If you hate them, why would you buy them??? 2. I bet you that if they only made 23 of these shoes you fools would drool over them. Whatever you say. Shouldn't you guys be jocking the True Blues and the Space Jams right now? Why are you in this thread?
1. Because that's a steal considering the shoe retailed at $190.00.

2. Well duh it's a thing called hype, where have you been?
eyes.gif

I don't buy shoes because other people think they're hot. You are a straight up clown. You hate them when they're available but you'll lovethem if they're limited?? That is the very definition of a hypebeast. Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom