AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by thefl3x

Anyone else receive their Confirmations from Santa Monica?

Yeah I got mine. Size 14 on lock! My boy didn't get his 10.5 and he responded seconds after me. I guess that's a more common size. Now I can sit back and decide whether to cop the black toes, the Brons or stand pat. Hmmm

frown.gif

I was at work when I got the tweet for Nike Santa Monica on my phone. Responded in less than a minute, but still failed to rsvp my size 9 lol.

Wish I was at the computer as trying to DM on twitter on the phone takes time.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by thefl3x

Anyone else receive their Confirmations from Santa Monica?

Yeah I got mine. Size 14 on lock! My boy didn't get his 10.5 and he responded seconds after me. I guess that's a more common size. Now I can sit back and decide whether to cop the black toes, the Brons or stand pat. Hmmm
yo check ur PM

Still no head way finding these is Mass anyone with info please PM me. don't wanna risk leaving my fate with NDC

WOULDN'T FEEL TOO BAD FOR THE PEOPLE TRYING TO COP ON NDC. SEEMS LIKE THE MAJORITY WILL BE GOING HARD FOR THE LEBRONS.

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

Got my ticket for the Black Toes @ HOH North Riverside today they only had 30 pairs in each colorway
eek.gif
 If Riverside HOH getting 60pairs, I'm not even worried bout these. HOH up the street got one of the biggest accounts, so Im def not tripping bout getting a pair. Thank you Lebron for dropping kicks the same day too!

I wonder if I should stop by Serramonte HOH tomorrow and ask what's up on these. My first choice is just going to Niketown SF early Saturday morning if they don't do a RSVP on these. Hopefully HOH will have some info on them.

.......and If I'm guessing correct Eastbay is not getting these on release day? Anybody know if any online retailers are going to carries these?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

.......and If I'm guessing correct Eastbay is not getting these on release day? Anybody know if any online retailers are going to carries these?

So far I found out that Eastbay, Footaction and Finishline won't have these online. 

Any places in Europe getting these? And what online sites will these be on? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom