AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

$125 is retail on these

picked up a bakers dozen yesterday for NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

23krs0k.jpg

Love the Aways...black laces are a must...Homes are ncie but going to hold off til after the weekend and decide

10cm9vp.jpg

sorry no flash

2z6bchv.jpg

laugh.gif
@ Kalv...just helping the NT fam out since these seem scarce across the board

These ONLY released in Mens sz813 if anyone was wondering

So this is how JB is doing it?

Making all the AJ1's we actually want to purchase quickstrikes/limited.
30t6p3b.gif

Those royal/blk 1's will probably be qs/limited if they aren't the rumored SB collab.

Originally Posted by AEA18

So this is how JB is doing it?

Making all the AJ1's we actually want to purchase quickstrikes/limited.
30t6p3b.gif

Those royal/blk 1's will probably be qs/limited if they aren't the rumored SB collab.
The rumored SB collab is also probably going to be quickstrike.
Luckily for us people sleep on Jordan 1s. And I doubt it will be a very limited QS. The Cav IVs weren't that limited.

Any news on NYC locations? I've only confirmed HOH 34th but there's already a line for LeBrons like a block long. Champs, Dr. Jays, Footlocker, Finishline are all no go's. Half the sales associates didn't even know what I was talking about lol. All they keep saying is South Beach and son of mars smh

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$125 is retail on these

picked up a bakers dozen yesterday for NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

23krs0k.jpg

Love the Aways...black laces are a must...Homes are ncie but going to hold off til after the weekend and decide

10cm9vp.jpg

sorry no flash

2z6bchv.jpg

laugh.gif
@ Kalv...just helping the NT fam out since these seem scarce across the board

These ONLY released in Mens sz813 if anyone was wondering

I'm not sure where you got that info from cos I rsvp'd a size 14 here at Nike Santa Monica for Saturday.

First come first serve at NT Seattle..
I will pick these up for the hell of it if Im successful with the Miami Vice rsvp..

Originally Posted by jenner

Where can you get these in Washington DC?

This. And how much do you think these will resell for just in case I decide to pick up MVs instead.

Originally Posted by jenner

Where can you get these in Washington DC?

This. And how much do you think these will resell for just in case I decide to pick up MVs instead.

sorry BigPoint- my local store only received sz8-13 so I was basing it off that

Just came back from there, had to make another run for NT fam

313kv3q.jpg

@nikestore: #ReleaseUpdate The Air Jordan 1 Retro KO's and Son of Mars have been delayed on NikeStore. When a new launch date is set, we will share.

Just got the tweet.

Back
Top Bottom