AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Actually just got word the marqueesole pic is infact infrareds. Get ready folks, here come the onslaught of pics/doubters/haters. Take it for what it is.

not my pics BTW. Take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

You know what there doing,if these are real pics of the infrared then they just wanna play with people,s emotion,s for no reason.

You know what you doin? Boostin up yo post count is what you be doin.

This had me
roll.gif

You know what there doing,if these are real pics of the infrared then they just wanna play with people,s emotion,s for no reason.

This had me
roll.gif

*double post*

The differences aren't significant enough to merit paying extra for the pack when they can be much more easily obtained separately in their respective varsity red color tones. Although if there is 3M underneath the perforations like the originals, and/or the materials used is noticeably superior to their varsity red counterparts, then perhaps they'll become a part of my collection. Anyhow, I'd have to see them in person first. Too much heat coming out this year to waste money on something that's almost identical that one already owns. Good looking out though AIR 305

^^i guess they are going to use the same suede as the varsity reds
smh.gif
way to go JB for ruining a classic. Now i just wana see what they did with the white pair

^^i guess they are going to use the same suede as the varsity reds
smh.gif
way to go JB for ruining a classic. Now i just wana see what they did with the white pair

suede? Are u kidding me? Why bother releasing this pack? then again cost cutting corners is JB's m.o.

Glad I have my infrared pairs from 2000, and i'll be on the hunt for more of that year.

The only way i am copping the infrared's if they do drop is if :

1.There durabuck
2.retail for $310 like the other packs
3.3m like the OGs

If there not am going to cop the white VR 6's to go with my black VR 6's and call it a day no point in copping the pack for more money if its going to be very similar to the 2010 VR 6's

Originally Posted by ninjahood

suede?!
sick.gif
way to fumble such a anticipated release.....
smh.gif

Sorry bro, I know how much you wanted a real Infrared Retro. I know I did too... Why not Durabuck!!!!
mad.gif

Suede eh?

So basically they could have released the infrareds the first time...

Back
Top Bottom