AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Not from the infrared pack...I went to Michaels arts and crafts and bought this marker for pottery (the color is just red) but it comes out infrared for some reason... Its water proof and so far it hasnt cracked...not bad eh... will i buy the infrared pack still?? Probably so....lol
You did a real good job
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
^^^

isnt there a difference in the size of the air bubble on the side or something? i remember someone comparing the VR and 2000 ifrareds....do these molds match the originals?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

I will buy them probably - I don't really mind that materials. The only problem is having to pay Canada retail is like paying reseller prices.

I feel you
smh.gif
How much do you think they're gonna cost plus tax?
mad.gif
When DMP 1's, 5's & 7's drop last year, I think the retail was $409cdn.+tax.
So your looking at $450+ depending on where you reside.
So much for international release. lol

I'm going to laugh when all these ebay sellers have to issue refunds because they couldn't even get the shoes.

23Sole. I'm wearing my 00 infrared right now and those look identical. Everybody, I would say do what he did. With the suede that these bare - that would make them exactly the same.
laugh.gif

I'm on for a pair of the white/infrareds.

They'll keep my black/varsity reds company.
emot-LOL.gif

Edit: On second thought, I'm starting to like the white/vreds more. Might get those just so I don't have to deal with the hassle of splitting packs, dudes charging more for the white/infa, etc.

i cant see my self copping this pack ONLY bcuz i already copped the blk/varsity pair, and customed them to infrared,they look great btw..and i will be doing the same to the white/varsity pair(make them true infrared),but on a side note i def cant knock anyone who is copping this pack cuz if i didnt cop the black joints id be on board,and im out.

The difference between the pack and the and the Varsity Red releases is so minimal that I can't justify coughing up all the extra money it will cost to buy the pack from an overseas reseller.

Not to mention I actually prefer Varsity Red over Infrared in general.

SO PASS! I'll cop 2 pairs of White/Varsity Reds and be good.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The difference between the pack and the and the Varsity Red releases is so minimal that I can't justify coughing up all the extra money it will cost to buy the pack from an overseas reseller.

Not to mention I actually prefer Varsity Red over Infrared in general.

SO PASS! I'll cop 2 pairs of White/Varsity Reds and be good.
^PREACH

i was going to get the pack, but the difference is so minute i can't justify getting the pack when i have the black red sixes and will be copping the white and reds, less aggro, probably will be the same quality, if not better.

Back
Top Bottom