Alex Ovechkin Vs. Sidney Crosby... Game 5 tonight on Versus 7:00PM

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Lil, are you a Caps fan or just dislike the Pens?
? ive lived in dc and maryland all my life ...

how do you get to liking the cowboys? not insinuating anything or whatever, just curious. is your dad a cowboys fan? i know theres HELLA cowboys fans in the DCarea...i was just wondering.

"we got a lucky bounce, and i score goal" LOL ... ovi > all ... straight up carried crosby too that @**@@

^there are SOO many bandwagon Boys fans there. well, the same can be said anywhere, but it seems like there are more in the MD/DC area.

it seems like there is a large contingent of people who just go against the hometeams for whatever reason.. .. Cowboys fans, Duke fans, Steelers fans (though ican somewhat understand that).. people always trying to go against the grain to be different
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

how do you get to liking the cowboys? not insinuating anything or whatever, just curious. is your dad a cowboys fan? i know theres HELLA cowboys fans in the DC area...i was just wondering.
i dunno man thats just how ive been all my life ... i grew up around all skins fans and when my aunt took me to my first NFL game against thecowboys at rfk stadium, i followed the star lol ... i was about 6 at the time so no im not a bandwagoner downtown ...

ive never really been passionate about any other sports team except for the boys ... im an iverson fan in bball but i pretty much stick with my hometown teamsbeyond that ... ill always root for this area, just not the skins ...

how do you get to liking the cowboys? not insinuating anything or whatever, just curious. is your dad a cowboys fan? i know theres HELLA cowboys fans in the DC area...i was just wondering.
i dunno man thats just how ive been all my life ... i grew up around all skins fans and when my aunt took me to my first NFL game against the cowboys at rfk stadium, i followed the star lol ... i was about 6 at the time so no im not a bandwagoner downtown ...

ive never really been passionate about any other sports team except for the boys ... im an iverson fan in bball but i pretty much stick with my hometown teams beyond that ... ill always root for this area, just not the skins ...
that's the most coherent statement I have ever seen you type in like 2 years. Props, and cherio...

i dunno man thats just how ive been all my life ... i grew up around all skins fans and when my aunt took me to my first NFL game against the cowboys at rfk stadium, i followed the star lol ... i was about 6 at the time so no im not a bandwagoner downtown ...

ive never really been passionate about any other sports team except for the boys ... im an iverson fan in bball but i pretty much stick with my hometown teams beyond that ... ill always root for this area, just not the skins ...
word

Meh - Ovie couldn't be stopped tonight, that last goal was sick as hell. We were supposed to lose the first two, so I guess there's not too much toworry about YET... i don't think we've looked terrible, just fell apart for a few minutes in crucial moments.

Anyways - I think we take both back in Pittsburgh, and then hopefully we can steal one in DC.

Should be a fun series.

The only way the Pens have a chance in this series is if they get some unlikely scoring support. And Malkin needs to show up. Crosby can't do everything byhimself. I just don't see them having a chance. Plus, it would help if they had a defense that could shut a team down and they don't.

Ovechkin's hat trick > Crosby's hat trick! Holla!

I'm a proud Canadian and a proud Ovechkin supporter! Screw that whiner Crosby! Go Caps!

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Crosby has no charisma. Sons team is getting worked he is asking them to stop throwing hats.
roll.gif
Word. What a little blah.
roll.gif

Canadians4Ovechkin!! Oh yeah!

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I'm a proud Canadian and a proud Ovechkin supporter! Screw that whiner Crosby! Go Caps!
laugh.gif

'ol benedict arnold over here....

i kiiiiiid
Hahaz to be fair, I also hate on my hometown Canucks. My friends hate it but I could less of a crap! Can't support a team that only attractbandwagon fans (Canucks fans are the worst!!).

I cant believe that Crosby was complaining about the hats...

Wait, on a second though, I can.

I love it when people try to tell me Crosby is best player in the league when he ain't even the best player on his team. Anyway, AO all day.

Nah, Crosby is the best player on the Pens until Malkin decides to consistenly show up in the playoffs. I don't care how great he was in the regularseason. Yeah, Geno was great in the first round, but he was terrible against Detroit and has been invisible thus far against the Caps.

laugh.gif

i kiiiiiid
Nah it's a well known fact a lot of Canadians don't like Crosby mainly because he acts like he is a european female hockey player from the80's.
laugh.gif

Ovie is much more "Canadian" in his deameaner and manerisms.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hope ESPN is paying attention so they can pick the NHL back up....
Honestly.. No kidding eh?

Stop shoving Wade vs LeBron.. or Kobe vs LeBron.. or Tiger vs Mickelson (gag lol) down our throats..
Crosby vs Ovie is the best rivalry in sports! And the NHL is finally a watchable (very entertaining in fact) game again! What the heck is this Versus crap? lol

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Nah, Crosby is the best player on the Pens until Malkin decides to consistenly show up in the playoffs. I don't care how great he was in the regular season. Yeah, Geno was great in the first round, but he was terrible against Detroit and has been invisible thus far against the Caps.
Even tho Geno has been ghost for the past 2 games, dude can always explode for a four point night practically at any time...dude is the BESToffensive talent in the NHL hands down. I'm more nervous that he hasn't done anything yet. You just know something is coming....

Also, I'm a little worried as a Caps fan being UP 2-0...history is not on the Caps side when leading a series vs. the Pens...we've been in thisposition before, and more often than not, we've choked and ultimately lost the series....this thing is a long way from being done....realistically, I hopethe caps take 1/2 games in Pitt....

Three things...tell me yall are joking that Crosby was complaining about the hats...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

secondly...Mike Green HAS to clear the front of the net out...there is no exucse for the Pens to have scored all three of their goals from 2 feet out.
smh.gif
This is where we missed Big John Erskine...Crosby would have had a stick in his ribcage....

third...any word on Letang?

*edit*

What a loser
laugh.gif

Crosby, ever the competitor, had seen enough of the celebration, and skated to the referee as head gear hit the ice.

"People kept throwing hats. I was just asking if he could make an announcement to ask them to stop. The first wave came, and then I think they were all pretty much picked up, and more started coming," Crosby said after the game. "I just wanted to make sure that we kept kind of moving, kept the game going while we tried to get back into it. Wasn't complaining about anything."

also...

(Boudreau, incidentally, is calling for the suspension of Penguins forward Chris Kunitz for a shot he gave Varlamov at the end of the game. Said Boudreau: "It was pretty vicious. It was a direct cross-check to his throat before Crosby scored. There was no puck there. We hope the League takes a long look at that.")

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/pu...trade-hats-a-few-too-many-for-?urn=nhl,161116

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif

i kiiiiiid
Nah it's a well known fact a lot of Canadians don't like Crosby mainly because he acts like he is a european female hockey player from the 80's.
laugh.gif

Ovie is much more "Canadian" in his deameaner and manerisms.
that's interesting to hear. i thought they loved sid up there. don cherry definitely isn't a fan of AO
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom