Alex Ovechkin Vs. Sidney Crosby... Game 5 tonight on Versus 7:00PM

Oh there is no doubt on what Malkin can do. No slouch leads the league in scoring. My problem with him is that he doesn't always show up in the playoffslike in the regular season.

After watching this again, Kunitz should get one game...

This cross-check is starting to get a lot of attention...dirty #$@ play
smh.gif

God that is just so out of character for Chris. Having watched nearly every game he played for 2+ years I never thought of him as a dirty player.
Sure he played physical and on the edge, but he rarely if ever crossed the line, especially not on goalies.

The Gr8 all day, but Malkin was better this year...gotta love how Ovie plays every game like it's his last......

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NBA Wise compare these two dudes

LeBron and Melo ROokie YEar?
Bird vs. Johnson
Aren't they too young for that? Or are you speaking of Bird vs Magic in college?

i can see Bird vs Johnson, if you're specifically talking about the early stages before they started racking up the championships.

would Crosby be Johnson then? seeing as he has another MVP-caliber player on his team?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

NBA Wise compare these two dudes

LeBron and Melo ROokie YEar?
Bird vs. Johnson
Aren't they too young for that? Or are you speaking of Bird vs Magic in college?
Exactly what I was going to say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I'm a proud Canadian and a proud Ovechkin supporter! Screw that whiner Crosby! Go Caps!
laugh.gif

'ol benedict arnold over here....

i kiiiiiid
Hahaz to be fair, I also hate on my hometown Canucks. My friends hate it but I could less of a crap! Can't support a team that only attract bandwagon fans (Canucks fans are the worst!!).

indifferent.gif

Have you ever BEEN to Alberta?

Crosby just took the entire caps team to church on that last drive... then the caps have to knock the goal off it's post to save themselves. PP coming up.

Malkin is raping so hard right now... just slicing and dicing through the defense, now drawing a huge penalty.

CMON PENS! This is crunch time, win this thing now or call it a season.

Back
Top Bottom