alicia keys looking disgusting

to keep it 100 though... her lower body IS fat and she does have horrible cankles... they're gross. can we all agree on that?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are a damn fool to open yourself to that kind of heat man.

why? there's a huge gulf between making fun of a celebrity who none of us have any attachment to and the mother of a man's child.  A GULF not a fine line, yet somehow y'all always manage to cross it.  Same dudes who will go running to the report button the second a picture of themselves is outed and roasted.

this threadd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

attackin someone else wife is not cool
30t6p3b.gif

but its cool to attack swizz wife though?

im sure they know swizz just as well as they know hovkid ...not well at all

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

attackin someone else wife is not cool
30t6p3b.gif

but its cool to attack swizz wife though?

im sure they know swizz just as well as they know hovkid ...not well at all

Alicia got that tragic mulatto body
laugh.gif

Hovkid is prejudice in some instance but this ain't one, he just likes thin chicks, many white men do, not an abnormality. I never understand you fatty lovers who get butthurt for no reason when someone calls one of your chicks fat, who cares?

laugh.gif

Hovkid is prejudice in some instance but this ain't one, he just likes thin chicks, many white men do, not an abnormality. I never understand you fatty lovers who get butthurt for no reason when someone calls one of your chicks fat, who cares?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

I know you're not "racist"
but mulatto can be deemed inappropriate and saying whit men like slim chicks is reverse racism 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif

I know you're not "racist"
but mulatto can be deemed inappropriate and saying whit men like slim chicks is reverse racism 
happy.gif

I don't see anything wrong. Looks great to me, kinda like mya. But I guess OP likes his women to have thinner legs than that, which also looks great. But I'll respectfully disagree on her looking "disgusting" .

I don't see anything wrong. Looks great to me, kinda like mya. But I guess OP likes his women to have thinner legs than that, which also looks great. But I'll respectfully disagree on her looking "disgusting" .

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite
And you can tell that from a picture?

Yep...pretty much. Been blessed with the talent. I'm just not ready to settle down/deal with the bs/trying to find the right one I can eventually simp on and marry.

Famous chicks who are about that life like HovKid's wife:

kristin-cavallari.jpg

Cutler won. Point blank. Dude will have Ivy League children and will be set in life with Kristin as his wife. just watch. For a young chick, she's as thorough as they come.

77709_elisabeth-hasselbeck-on-the-view.jpg

Her husband will never have to worry about his children being bums. Disagree with her pov if you want (as im more liberal), but worse comes to worse, chick will put her husband in a position to be one ahead everytime.

gabrielleunion.jpg

Wade - smart man right here. Forget her unfortunate childhood history, this chick is like the ideal chick me. I can just tell she handles business. This dude Wade got his kids down there in Miami with him...while he's playing in a 82 game season...and I guarantee she played a big role in it.

Im just saying man...I can look at a chick and see if a man will win with her. Yall think looks looks looks. When these chicks are 40-50+, goodluck having them intangibles. When you are a guy and start having kids, priorities change and you'll start caring more about the lifestyle of your children. There's certain chicks that are just really thorough...like lioness her cubs. HovKid's wife is one of them.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite
And you can tell that from a picture?

Yep...pretty much. Been blessed with the talent. I'm just not ready to settle down/deal with the bs/trying to find the right one I can eventually simp on and marry.

Famous chicks who are about that life like HovKid's wife:

kristin-cavallari.jpg

Cutler won. Point blank. Dude will have Ivy League children and will be set in life with Kristin as his wife. just watch. For a young chick, she's as thorough as they come.

77709_elisabeth-hasselbeck-on-the-view.jpg

Her husband will never have to worry about his children being bums. Disagree with her pov if you want (as im more liberal), but worse comes to worse, chick will put her husband in a position to be one ahead everytime.

gabrielleunion.jpg

Wade - smart man right here. Forget her unfortunate childhood history, this chick is like the ideal chick me. I can just tell she handles business. This dude Wade got his kids down there in Miami with him...while he's playing in a 82 game season...and I guarantee she played a big role in it.

Im just saying man...I can look at a chick and see if a man will win with her. Yall think looks looks looks. When these chicks are 40-50+, goodluck having them intangibles. When you are a guy and start having kids, priorities change and you'll start caring more about the lifestyle of your children. There's certain chicks that are just really thorough...like lioness her cubs. HovKid's wife is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom