alicia keys looking disgusting

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Pics of his wife
nerd.gif
Here you go.  From my daughter's third birthday....

Eh...she aint a super model but Im a good eye for talent and I can tell HovKid's wife is really thorough. HovKid will always be winning financially with her on his team and I can guarantee his kids will be put in a position to win in life too because of her. She doesn't look like one of them "sit on their !$* and just look cute" types. Props HovKid.
pimp.gif
Trying to find me one.

Eh...she aint a super model but Im a good eye for talent and I can tell HovKid's wife is really thorough. HovKid will always be winning financially with her on his team and I can guarantee his kids will be put in a position to win in life too because of her. She doesn't look like one of them "sit on their !$* and just look cute" types. Props HovKid.
pimp.gif
Trying to find me one.

to keep it 100 though... her lower body IS fat and she does have horrible cankles... they're gross. can we all agree on that?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are a damn fool to open yourself to that kind of heat man.

why? there's a huge gulf between making fun of a celebrity who none of us have any attachment to and the mother of a man's child.  A GULF not a fine line, yet somehow y'all always manage to cross it.  Same dudes who will go running to the report button the second a picture of themselves is outed and roasted.

Back
Top Bottom