All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

I can't guarantee we'll do preorders - it's a logistical nightmare - but if you tried to order tonight and missed out I'll do what I can to make sure you can purchase the second cap.

I know you're battle hardened from other online launches, but I really appreciate everyone's patience with the server issues and I want to thank you all again for supporting the project. You came out in force - and your enthusiasm definitely energized our team. I sent Rajah a congratulatory message shortly after the caps sold through and I expect that we'll begin discussing the next release soon.

We'll take it one launch at a time and apply what we've learned as we go. Next time, I think we'll have some size 7s, more 7 & 1/2s, and more size 8's - for starters.

Why no PATCH? that's the best part of the hat......why wont the 2nd run have it?
  1. It was always intended as an inaugural patch to make the first cap special and celebrate the 10 year anniversary.
  2. We're really looking forward to all the complaints about the absence of the patch to balance out all the complaints we got about the patch this time around.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
7 1/4, or 7 1/8 man PLEASE! 
frown.gif

7 1/8 please

If this does come through, I'll look like the OD NTer with the NT fitted & some refurbed Dre Studios (white).

pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif

Before the mods greenlight another design do you think we can see some renderings first and then vote on them?

Edit -  im assuming that admins still have a poll feature in their new topics

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
frown.gif
7 3/8 Please and Thank You

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Shouldn't take as long for a second run to happen if the same design is used, the turn around time for a re-order is much shorter.

red upper, black brim, white new era logo, same patch...NKETALK in da back 
pimp.gif

And change the '99 - '09 on the patch to '99 -

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Before the mods greenlight another design do you think we can see some renderings first and then vote on them?

I second this motion. I'd love to have an array of choices, even if it's just colorways... Think about it mods!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

size 7 1/2
same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
frown.gif
7 1/8

MODS i dont care what needs to be done just let me know what i gotta do for a size 8 with the patch , hell ill pay some flight club prices for my NT hat

I have been a member of this site since 2000, it has been my homepage for over 10 years. I can't believe I missed out on this hat.

Congrats to everyone who got one.
 7 3/4 PLEASE!

Thank you to yoRAJAH and the rest of the NikeTalk Staff for making this happen.  We've been waiting for years, but it gives me hope that one day all of NikeTalk will be able to bask in the glory that is Cameron's Saturn.

It took a lot of money, and someone had to put it up, but everything went better than expected.  I can't wait for the announcement of which charity is going to benefit from this fundraiser.  I bet it's a real good one though.

Once again, thanks NT.  It's a pleasure to be humbled by such a great and giving community.

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks

7-3/8 for pftjordans please... and thanks for any help Meth... Respect!

Don't know how that got inside (iPhones wildin')

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
frown.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS!! i was out eating with my girl
frown.gif
ill get it on the 2nd run :/

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Got my 8 never have I seen a website move so slow smh ..congrats to all who copped

You weren't around for the Jordan Laser 4/Hat package like 7 years ago.  It took me like 4 hours to check out on NDC.

eek.gif

I remember that $#!+
ArSONist21 wrote:
GSDOUBLEU wrote:
frown.gif

I seriously had to do a double take on what you typed since I read it wrong the first time...
laugh.gif

me too I though he said he was eating the box
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

frown.gif

I seriously had to do a double take on what you typed since I read it wrong the first time...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

If we're getting rid of the patch, can the do you know? suffer the same fate?
smile.gif

i think this is what i dont/didnt like most of the og hat.

but NO VOTING METH. yall dont need the drama, yall do yall best (Raj as well)

put something out that yall feel the majority of NT will like (as the big companies do) but continue to do it for a good cause and good quality.

Back
Top Bottom