All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

7-3/8 for pftjordans please... and thanks for any help Meth... Respect!

Don't know how that got inside (iPhones wildin')

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
7 1/4, or 7 1/8 man PLEASE! 
frown.gif
7 3/8 Please and Thank You
METH PLEASSSEE I wanted 7 1/4 but the website kept messing me up until my size was sold out.... damn i probably responded to this too late.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by pftjordans

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

7-3/8 for pftjordans please... and thanks for any help Meth... Respect!

Don't know how that got inside (iPhones wildin')

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
frown.gif
METH PLEASSSEE I wanted 7 1/4 but the website kept messing me up until my size was sold out.... damn i probably responded to this too late.
my laptop wasnt working up to par either. 7 1/4 please..im paypal ready too

Rick2345 wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
Goes really nice with the playoffs XII
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Rico is pissed !!!
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Trust me he's more then pissed and so am i 
mad.gif

HELL to the YEAH... IM PISSED. IM PISSED TO THE MAXXXX!!!!

Im pissed off.

and you right!!!! The fitted would look nice with them PLAYOFF XIIIs. I was for sure going to rock it with them.

all I wanted to do was get RICO7JT in calligraphy arched above "DO YOU KNOW"

and im STILL PISSED!!!!!

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Congrats to everyone that got their fitted and apologies to those that missed out.  I had a feeling that CC's site would have trouble handling all the orders, but to their credit, they did increase their bandwith for this release.  If NT can slow sites down like eastbay, ndc, finishline, and all those other major sites, I think CC held up fairly well.  For those that did miss out, plans are already in the works a second run. The patch though will not be making a return.  As far as orders, CC is going to go over them tomorrow and those that ordered multiples will have their orders canceled.  Thereis bound to be cancellations so once we find out what sizes have become available again we'll let you know.  I was on the phone with the CC's owner and what normally takes a few seconds to upload a page, took several minutes which explains why the fitted appeared a minute or two late.  75 hats sold in the first 10 minutes and as you can see, by 1230, it was pretty much a wrap.  Thank you to NT for making this release a success.  Your contributions to this board and to our charities are always appreciated. 

<>

I aint tryna hear all that son, GO GET MY HAT...NOW 7 5/8!

Sorry, scumbag steve was at the crib earlier tonight.  He got a message for you.

stock_00.jpg

wink.gif

<>

NOW WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE????

I mean, now WHERE DO I LOOK for a NT fitted at? eBay ISS..... I hope they pop up here on NT.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

size 7 1/2
same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
frown.gif
7 1/8

7 3/8 please Meth. Paypal ready (or whatever)

Congrats to everyone that got their fitted and apologies to those that missed out.  I had a feeling that CC's site would have trouble handling all the orders, but to their credit, they did increase their bandwith for this release.  If NT can slow sites down like eastbay, ndc, finishline, and all those other major sites, I think CC held up fairly well.  For those that did miss out, plans are already in the works a second run. The patch though will not be making a return.  As far as orders, CC is going to go over them tomorrow and those that ordered multiples will have their orders canceled.  Thereis bound to be cancellations so once we find out what sizes have become available again we'll let you know.  I was on the phone with the CC's owner and what normally takes a few seconds to upload a page, took several minutes which explains why the fitted appeared a minute or two late.  75 hats sold in the first 10 minutes and as you can see, by 1230, it was pretty much a wrap.  Thank you to NT for making this release a success.  Your contributions to this board and to our charities are always appreciated. 

<>

I aint tryna hear all that son, GO GET MY HAT...NOW 7 5/8!

Sorry, scumbag steve was at the crib earlier tonight.  He got a message for you.

stock_00.jpg

wink.gif

<>

laugh.gif

7 1/8 
nerd.gif

Kudos for actually canceling the orders of those that tried to beat the system.   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With a limited product like this, there is no better way to ensure the love gets spread around like it should.  

laugh.gif
 @ you fools who tried to circumvent the rules.  

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im really hurt i didnt get this with all the talk from the mods talking about this was gonna be fair and extra precautions being taken so everyone would get a chance. i feel like i was being punked/ betrayed. so now i wait right?

wouldnt a 2nd run be faster to occur with the patch because they were already made ?
How were you punked/betrayed? just looking at ECC's website and knowing how many people were after the hat most should've known there was a high risk of it crashing or going slow. Meth jumped in right away informing those who missed out to hit him up, with Rajah following up that orders will be cancelled. They're helping and informing us there's still a chance, for the most part through my eyes the setup and organization was done just fine.

If anything, the comments should be forwarded to whoever handles ECC's webstore.

- Don't accept Paypal.
- Listed the hat all the way at the bottom, when their new releases are always posted at the top.
- Site crashing and buyers losing out when they tried to checkout, forwarding them back to their basket.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- Don't accept Paypal.
- Listed the hat all the way at the bottom, when their new releases are always posted at the top.
- Site crashing and buyers losing out when they tried to checkout forwarding them back to their basket.

QFMFT

Next run will be without the patch?

Looks like I'm copping again. (And to be clear, it's not that I dislike the patch it's that if it was the same exact run I would have no interest in scooping up a second one)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- Don't accept Paypal.
- Site crashing and buyers losing out when they tried to checkout forwarding them back to their basket.

QFMFT

this happened to me 2 times......I was using firefox, IE and chrome at the same time (windows 7 split the screen between 2 of them and a minimized  (screen).
got all the way through on IE and Firefox, but got the error......CHROME.....FTW!!!!!!!!!! (still took long enough for me to miss out on the 7 /4 tho.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Please keep a patch for the 2nd one, PLEASE.
Or at the very least make some with and without the patch.

I'm also in need of a 7 5/8 or a 1/2. The saltiness inside of me wonders how many non NT'ers copped after seeing it on FB and ECC's blog.

Back
Top Bottom