All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Any chance for Niketalk shirts?
store.niketalk.com
As for the second series of NT caps:  please understand that this stuff doesn't happen overnight.  Nothing's been finalized yet, but we'll be sure to let you know once the plans are further along.

Hopefully we'll have the donation announcement from this run of NikeTalk caps soon.  I'm just waiting for the final confirmation on that.  

Thanks for the pictures.  It's gratifying to see so many people enjoying the cap and I'm glad you guys have been appreciative of the build quality and all of the effort that went into making this possible.  

Last year we spotted someone wearing a NT-Shirt at the Masters.   Anybody planning to top that?

Man I'm heated. The night the hats went on sale, I got re-sick, forgot about the hat, took some Nyquil and it was curtains.

Huh.

Congrats to those that got one. They look good.

Originally Posted by Method Man

store.niketalk.com
As for the second series of NT caps:  please understand that this stuff doesn't happen overnight.  Nothing's been finalized yet, but we'll be sure to let you know once the plans are further along.

Hopefully we'll have the donation announcement from this run of NikeTalk caps soon.  I'm just waiting for the final confirmation on that.  

Thanks for the pictures.  It's gratifying to see so many people enjoying the cap and I'm glad you guys have been appreciative of the build quality and all of the effort that went into making this possible.  

Last year we spotted someone wearing a NT-Shirt at the Masters.   Anybody planning to top that?

red brims, please!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

super jelly.. I always dig caps w/ a lil message on the back. "do you know" is perfect... anyone with a 7 1/4 holla at me fasst

for the people that already purchased the hat. can all of you PLEASE not purchase the second hat. please give us a damn chance to get an NT hat. i swear some of yall who bought this hat were the same piece of *%@% people who were complaining about the patch. i actually enjoyed the patch but i know most of you who bought the hat, bought it because you are just doing it because you saw how big this thread was.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

. i actually enjoyed the patch but i know most of you who bought the hat, bought it because you are just doing it because you saw how big this thread was.

Ok psychic.

Just because YOU missed out, that means everyone that got the hat got it for reasons due to hype? Shut up.

Let's not lose sight of the whole purpose of this fitted, CHARITY.

Aside from that, an awesome hat that represents this site.

No one cares what you say, whether or not people bought the first hat doesn't mean they won't buy or aren't allowed to cop the second so YOU can have a chance at it.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

. i actually enjoyed the patch but i know most of you who bought the hat, bought it because you are just doing it because you saw how big this thread was.

Ok psychic.

Just because YOU missed out, that means everyone that got the hat got it for reasons due to hype? Shut up.

Let's not lose sight of the whole purpose of this fitted, CHARITY.

Aside from that, an awesome hat that represents this site.

No one cares what you say, whether or not people bought the first hat doesn't mean they won't buy or aren't allowed to cop the second so YOU can have a chance at it.

grin.gif
yeah. go and read the 1-20 pages and read how everyone was complaining about the patch. and how THEY DON'T FEEL right rocking something with a patch.

charity ?! right, because if you bought it that's what you were thinking at that very moment. HEY I'M BUYING THIS HAT BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP OUT CHARITY. don't paint yourself as the good samaritan because in reality you are just doing that to win brownie points with the admins.

yeah well it's only fair that the people who already have a hat should not get the second one. but i doubt you care about fairness since you're probably one of the resellers. or better yet one of the ppl who were trying to purchase two

Does anyone know how I can call Ecapcity?

I still haven't got my hat and they've charged my credit card. I contacted them via their website and haven't heard anything back. Maybe I should PM Meth?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 @ trying to convince people not to buy a second hat. (if there is one)
Congrats to all that got one in their size. 

DK

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I still haven't got my hat and they've charged my credit card. I contacted them via their website and haven't heard anything back. Maybe I should PM Meth?
ohwell.gif

there phone number is on their website

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

ohwell.gif

there phone number is on their website

yeah i foudn it in the FAQ section. Don't know why it's not in the "contact us" section. Thanks.

What do you mean "new york style".  Are you really leaving your house with your pants like that?
nerd.gif

for the people that already purchased the hat. can all of you PLEASE not purchase the second hat. please give us a damn chance to get an NT hat. i swear some of yall who bought this hat were the same piece of *%@% people who were complaining about the patch. i actually enjoyed the patch but i know most of you who bought the hat, bought it because you are just doing it because you saw how big this thread was.

While I kinda see where you're coming from, that is an absolutely foolish request. You think these guys are going to say "You know, this kid has a good point. I won't buy the hat so hopefully everyone else who missed out on the first one has a chance to purchase."
Spoiler [+]

Furthermore, I fully intend on purchasing the 2nd one and I have the first one. I wanted a 7 5/8 and got stuck with a 7 3/4. I'm trying to trade it but if I can't, I'll definitely be copping the second one to rock.

Originally Posted by Method Man

store.niketalk.com

i plan on wearing mine to watch a knicks and yankees game
glasses.gif

Away for college so I had to have the parents ship my hat out to me after receiving it. A little big on me and the crown sits a bit too high. I may need to attempt to shrink this. Is that possible w/ cotton fitteds?

wait so all these hats were sitting right here in bergenline,NJ the cap city? dam if I would have known I would have grabbed one and ran....come on mods throw me a hat
but seriously I think there is some work that goes behind these caps like Meth said,.....so I wont expect the second wave anytime soon
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Away for college so I had to have the parents ship my hat out to me after receiving it. A little big on me and the crown sits a bit too high. I may need to attempt to shrink this. Is that possible w/ cotton fitteds?
Spray bottle to wet it down and then set it on a radiator

Back
Top Bottom