All-American (CW Series) - VOL: The Last Dance!

Spencer is a horrible influence and scumbag. Straight up ruined Isaiah's future by making him cop the plea on the bounty hunting scandal JUST so Spencer could get his guy in at head coach even though Billy Baker already secured the bag :smh:

I hate Spencer James. He always so self righteous and in the middle of everyone else's business.

The worst part he doesn’t even have any of his affairs in order yet insists on dabbling in everyone else’s. What’s worse is that he acts like he is this higher power that is entitled to know everyone’s private business as soon as it happen.

Like bro…so what Jordan want to tell you he was clapping Layla’s cheeks? It literally doesn’t concern you plus you are still flip flopping on Alicia and catching feelings over Liv and Noah. Even with the on the field stuff - Coach Baker and Jordan had to wait for everything to get finalized with the scandal and transfer portal before telling you.

You’re not the center of the universe. I hope black teenagers and 20-something’s don’t support this behavior.

The kids at Bringston U >>>> What Spencer has devolved everyone in his orbit into :smh:

Last edited:
The worst part he doesn’t even have any of his affairs in order yet insists on dabbling in everyone else’s. What’s worse is that he acts like he is this higher power that is entitled to know everyone’s private business as soon as it happen.

Like bro…so what Jordan want to tell you he was clapping Layla’s cheeks? It literally doesn’t concern you plus you are still flip flopping on Alicia and catching feelings over Liv and Noah. Even with the on the field stuff - Coach Baker and Jordan had to wait for everything to get finalized with the scandal and transfer portal before telling you.

You’re not the center of the universe. I hope black teenagers and 20-something’s don’t support this behavior.

The kids at Bringston U >>>> What Spencer has devolved everyone in his orbit into :smh:
Damon is the exact same lol. They need to be brothers

Damon is the exact same lol. They need to be brothers

Maybe because it’s only been 1.5 seasons but do you think Damon is as bad as Spencer? I could definitely see some overlapping tendencies but it doesn’t feel as if he’s involved with as much of the cast as Spencer.

I will for sure look out for this moving forward, though. If your revelation makes me turn on Damon :smh:

Damon defimitrly has the same savior complex. He only went to Bringston to help bring awareness to HBCUs like it was his cross to bear.

I hate Spencer James and I’m completely fine with him having to live with this regret even if it’s at the expense of Billy’s life

I'm done with this show.

Spencer James is unbearable.

Bruhs. I am HOWLING :rofl: Spencer is THEE worst human being ever. Like he simultaneously was disrespecting Lob’s time and emotions in favor of his while also making Billy’s decision all about him which killed him in the process :smh:

The fact the Bakers keep him around is ridiculous. He’s a Vampire like Russell Westbrook on the Lakers

Also - Apparently Asher was shooting up the club with no regard for human life and in turn produced a new human life :wow: :wow:

Yeah I missed too many eps. I was mad lost when Asher said he got a kid on the why.

With who? That Asian shorty with sickle cell or crohn's disease or something?

Last edited:
Asher been getting on JJ this while time for partying too much when he should've been focusing more on his pull out game

Overpartying and not taking college/life seriously isn’t the same as having a weak pullout game assuming that’s what even happened :lol: Asher/Jaymee are the most functional couple and Asher has his **** most together IMO

Yeah I missed too many eps. I was mad list when Asher said he got a kid on the why.

With who? That Asian shorty with sickle cell or crohn's disease or something?

Asher just learned about the kid at the beginning of last nights episode so it was brand new information. It was with the Asian girl Jaymee who used to be the hostess at that restaurant back near Beverley. They have been dating for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom