All-American (CW Series) - VOL: The Last Dance!

yeah thats cold they killed off billy. Clearly another father figure for spencer. But sounds like Taye Diggs was done with the show anyways.

I can’t believe the clown James’ Family guilt tripped Billy which then caused his death. Like this is so absurd. Billy is entitled to change his mind. That’s life.

And now he’s going to have a closed casket funeral. Dispicable.

Billy Baker legend
1676416599272.png

so is Jabari also gone?

I would assume Jabari is gone too since Coach went in to to save him but it definitely was not confirmed.

I can’t believe the clown James’ Family guilt tripped Billy which then caused his death. Like this is so absurd. Billy is entitled to change his mind. That’s life.

And now he’s going to have a closed casket funeral. Dispicable.

I told you mayne. The Baker's needed to stop messing with Spencer awhile ago. Now neither South Crenshaw or GAU will have head coaches :smh:

I would assume Jabari is gone too since Coach went in to to save him but it definitely was not confirmed.

I told you mayne. The Baker's needed to stop messing with Spencer awhile ago. Now neither South Crenshaw or GAU will have head coaches :smh:

Still crazy they were on the side of the road for seemingly hours and nobody realized Jabari wasn't out of the bus until that moment

These writers love black trauma dawg. So now we left to Preach being the only dad on the show???

But fr, I don’t think they understand how much Billy brought to the show. Just wiped out a whole neighborhoods father smh.

When you put into context the show starts there Jr year and they are only freshmen these kids be fighting for their lives.

Worth noting the show has already been renewed for season 6, gotta think that’s the last season.

These writers love black trauma dawg. So now we left to Preach being the only dad on the show???

But fr, I don’t think they understand how much Billy brought to the show. Just wiped out a whole neighborhoods father smh.

When you put into context the show starts there Jr year and they are only freshmen these kids be fighting for their lives.

Worth noting the show has already been renewed for season 6, gotta think that’s the last season.

I think they understood how much Billy brought to the show but Taye Diggs probably wanted to move on. He was probably the second most important person on the show tbh and right next to Spencer as being "the glue".

yea I feel the same. Show is already starting to fall off. Its definitely gonna have a different vibe w/o Billy. Spencer can't carry the show

It just dawn on me that Amina's grandmother is over there judging Preach and the life he lived when she was responsible for BOTH Tyrone and Mo. Talk about tone deaf.

How much do we want to bet that Spencer makes Billy Baker’s death and his funeral episode all about him? :smh:

How much do we want to bet that Spencer makes Billy Baker’s death and his funeral episode all about him? :smh:

Now he’s a drunk acting like he’s the only one grieving

Coco Gauff cameo on Homecoming was so cringeworthy

They need to just combine the two showsZ Have the vortez transfer to Bringston and lets call it a day

They need to just combine the two showsZ Have the vortez transfer to Bringston and lets call it a day

Bro. Your commentary on Spencer is spot on. Spencer James has to be the worst character on television right now. Next week is the finale and I know promos are intentionally deceiving but we need an Entourage, Season 7 Finale Vinny Chase level meltdown from Spencer at this point.

Not saying she's that way in real life but that whole CoCo Gauff thing was super awkward.

Lando and Damon sharing the mound and Simone :sick: :smh:

Spencer going to Bringston would be something. He would be beefing with Damon for no damb reason and probably hop in the Simone sweepstakes too :lol:

The unhinged Spence plot is cringe

Coco Gauff finessed :rofl::rofl::rofl:Sounded like a bad commerical

Im really gravitating towards homecoming more, the OG is just over the top at this point with crashout Spence.
Im sure their will be some sort of intervention with everyone and he will atone for his behavior just in time for spring ball.

Unhinged Spence :rofl: :lol:

Homecoming is slept on. I’ll watch the OG until the series finale but Spencer is super annoying, man. Just want to see someone give a good stone cold stunner just once

I'll say it.

It should've been Spencer.

Reframe the show to then focus on the Baker Boys.
not mad at this..Taye Diggs got outta there before the inevitable stall out/fall comes.
Daniel Ezra (Spence) has some director credits on a few eps..That check gonna be fire for him to stick to the CW brand this long.

Back
Top Bottom