All-American (CW Series) - VOL: The Last Dance!

:smh::smh: Very interesting turn of events

Show def was a fan favorite compared to the OG but not having one of the leads may hurt the show.

Less Damon Simms may save the character! They need to go all in on Cam! He brings it in every scene!

If they can get rid of that goofy head coach and his mood disorders next I ‘d be overjoyed!

Less Damon Simms may save the character! They need to go all in on Cam! He brings it in every scene!

If they can get rid of that goofy head coach and his mood disorders next I ‘d be overjoyed!

Every time I see this thread pop back up I chuckle because I know there is gonna be a post in here from you slandering some characters. Usually it’s one of the mains but the head coach was unexpected :lol:

Every time I see this thread pop back up I chuckle because I know there is gonna be a post in here from you slandering some characters. Usually it’s one of the mains but the head coach was unexpected :lol:

Just look at this goofball!

IMG_4067.jpeg

Bruh…they are reducing everyone’s roles. Is it even going to be the same show at this point :lol:

Sounds like folks are sacrificing to help with budget restrictions in the upcoming season. This honestly might be the last season the way it’s looking.

Writers have this wicked infatuation with black trauma at this point.

All trauma. When they were pressing my man about his partying and forced him to talk about how he was a fat kid and used to entertain his fathers clients so being the life of the party is all he knows. :rofl:

The coach's dad coming in there talking reckless about his sons unborn child.

The entire show is about trauma.

Last edited:
All trauma. When they were pressing my man about his partying and forced him to talk about how he was a fat kid and used to entertain his fathers clients so being the life of the party is all he knows. :rofl:

The way I just laughed out loud. Oh My God :rofl:

The way I just laughed out loud. Oh My God :rofl:

That whole scene was out of line and intrusive as hell. Sounds like something he should be discussing with his therapist not a whole intervention with his friends in front of a camera. :lol:

Only a matter of time before Tyler Perry buys the rights to Homecoming and brings it over to BET.. They had a similar show with Damon called the Quad that was cool.

The_Quad_Poster.jpg

Thank God they are not dragging this Spencer/Olivia thing out!

Coop should’ve been the one to move to Tibet.

Asher looks so swaggerless with that beard.

JJ’s chaotic energy was missing.

Liv is a smokehouse. Layla too.

Back
Top Bottom