All my 23+ NTers....thoughts..

Personally I wouldn't. They seem to be the ones that will never leave you alone afterwards...

If you can find one that is a little more mature than average, sure.

My best friend is started dating his girl when she was 18/he was 23. They have been going strong for a year now.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Anything is game once they reach that tender age of 18.

end of thread

edit
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

"21 and older, let another ninja mold her"

I USE to agree. then well...yea
frown.gif

OP.... Is she a guarantee smash?? Are you taking her V card?

EDIT:

Since you like smiley faces

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Trill YNS anyway so it doesnt matter.

And stop robbin the cradle... ol THB %*# dude

and pics of the 18 year old YNS?
CHO %$% UP TRAP
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by rillo561

Not even going to lie. I ate out 17 year old chick last month...

Nothing in return?

I was about to smash, but she had to meet up with her friends for a AP History project
indifferent.gif
You are a damn dummy you know that right? NEVER NEVER go first. Man RUle #4

laugh.gif
@ You putting a t e he r out as if that is something to be proud of. Iwouldn't even want to share that if that is all that went down

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

rillo561 wrote:

Tinchy Stryder wrote:

Nothing in return?

I was about to smash, but she had to meet up with her friends for a AP History project
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ You putting a t e he r out as if that is something to be proud of. I wouldn't even want to share that if that is all that went down

I gotta agree there, but some guys love it. Not judging, but I hear way to many stories of dudes eating out, just cause. Do you homie, but you guys make ithard of others.

laugh.gif
@ You noticed me around these parts. Sound like you are in a westernor something.

Like I said dude. You shouldn't be proud to admit you a te a gi rl ou t and she went to get ice cream with her girls instead of finishing you off orletting you hit. SHE won that battle. You got NOTHING out of it. I bet you don't even talk to her anymore.

If you can CONDITION yourself into believeing it is fine with you to just e a t gi rls o ut with no rewards, then ok. But we all know the truth.

NO dudes like doing that with nothing in return. It is something they condition themselves they are ok with. Lets not be fooled. Dudes that always fall shortare the ones that submit to the e a ting only role. No dude WANTS that role.

Tinchy Stryder wrote:

rillo561 wrote:

Tinchy Stryder wrote:

Nothing in return?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ You putting a t e he r out as if that is something to be proud of. I
wouldn't even want to share that if that is all that went down

I've noticed you around this forum. You like to chat mad bollocks. You're a +*%+%!% lame +@#*. I don't give a !!$* what you think. If I wanna eat chicks out, I can eat chicks out.

Word, do you man!

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Nothing in return?

I was about to smash, but she had to meet up with her friends for a AP History project gym class
indifferent.gif
Fixed
I don't get it. School was done, and I picked her up. Ate her out..blah blah. Why would she have gym class when school is done?

she got you homeboy

LOL This man let a 17 year old girl get him. How can you really rationalize that by saying, "I like doing it." Damn fool man. But I will leave youalone. Just don't let it happen again. She was probably laughing you out with her friends after they got ice cream. Disgrace to all men

Nothing in return?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ You putting a t e he r out as if that is something to be proud of. I wouldn't even want to share that if that is all that went down
I've noticed you around this forum. You like to chat mad bollocks. You're a !%+!$$% lame +@+%. I don't give a %$%% what you think. If I wanna eat chicks out, I can eat chicks out.

HAHA I don't think I've ever heard a man say that before!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

But for real, if he wants to do that, be my guest cause I aint doing it.
You are making it worse for the rest of us tho
smh.gif

They are clingy and immature, but the (0) be right. If that's what you're asking. So clean and tight you can even put your tounge in the other hole
nerd.gif

LOL This man let a 17 year old girl get him. How can you really rationalize that by saying, "I like doing it." Damn fool man. But I will leave you alone. Just don't let it happen again. She was probably laughing you out with her friends after they got ice cream. Disgrace to all men

laugh.gif
school project has to be one of the worst excuses. What's an extra 30 min?

Nothing in return?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I've noticed you around this forum. You like to chat mad bollocks. You're a !%+!$$% lame +@+%. I don't give a %$%% what you think. If I wanna eat chicks out, I can eat chicks out.

Back
Top Bottom