All My Computer Heads Enter Vol. Connected, but no internet access

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

if none of those ideas work... considering the fact you have a phone with Bluetooth...turn on the Bluetooth, connect it to your computer (via USB) make your phone 'discoverable' and add your phone as a device on your computer and vuala ...the internet you pay for on your phone has now a become a 'hotspot/router' for the computer you are using.

I have no idea how to make it discoverable or vuala. Please give me step by step.. thanks

roll.gif
 my bad fam
when you connect your phone to your computer under the 'wireless & network settings' (on your phone) you'll see something about 'tethering' click it and allow it (this will allow you to share your phones mobile connection via USB. i dont think your phone will allow you to hit the "tethering' option if you have connected your phone to your computer via usb and can add songs to your memory card and see your pictures and stuff, you gota make sure your memory isnt synced to your computer you just want your phone to be charging. next turn on the bluetooth on your phone and go to your phones settings and you will see something about making your phone 'discoverable' this allows for your computers bluetooth to pick up the signal from the bluetooth on your phone. im sure by then you'll have internet connection, if not go to 'control panel' on your computer and look for 'devices and printers' and add your phone as a device to your computer....you'll definitely have internet by then. 

if none of those ideas work... considering the fact you have a phone with Bluetooth...turn on the Bluetooth, connect it to your computer (via USB) make your phone 'discoverable' and add your phone as a device on your computer and vuala ...the internet you pay for on your phone has now a become a 'hotspot/router' for the computer you are using.

I have no idea how to make it discoverable or vuala. Please give me step by step.. thanks

roll.gif
 my bad fam
when you connect your phone to your computer under the 'wireless & network settings' (on your phone) you'll see something about 'tethering' click it and allow it (this will allow you to share your phones mobile connection via USB. i dont think your phone will allow you to hit the "tethering' option if you have connected your phone to your computer via usb and can add songs to your memory card and see your pictures and stuff, you gota make sure your memory isnt synced to your computer you just want your phone to be charging. next turn on the bluetooth on your phone and go to your phones settings and you will see something about making your phone 'discoverable' this allows for your computers bluetooth to pick up the signal from the bluetooth on your phone. im sure by then you'll have internet connection, if not go to 'control panel' on your computer and look for 'devices and printers' and add your phone as a device to your computer....you'll definitely have internet by then. 

roll.gif
 my bad fam
Lol thanks man
http://www.namshik.com/ho...er-your-t-mobile-htc-g1/

I really don't want to go through all that, I just want to be able to use the default internet. It says connected, but no i access

roll.gif
 my bad fam
Lol thanks man
http://www.namshik.com/ho...er-your-t-mobile-htc-g1/

I really don't want to go through all that, I just want to be able to use the default internet. It says connected, but no i access

Back
Top Bottom