ALL STAR 2011 LOS ANGELES IS HERE! ANY JORDAN EVENTS FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND!

Originally Posted by 23 Air Jordan 45

the last all star game in L.A. Jordan brand had a block party in inglewood... i hope they do the same this year.

This was cool, free food/drinks and a concert. I remember all the shops and stores on the street that were converted and had Jordan themes.

the last all star game in L.A. Jordan brand had a block party in inglewood... i hope they do the same this year.

This was cool, free food/drinks and a concert. I remember all the shops and stores on the street that were converted and had Jordan themes.

nerd.gif

info?

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Solaga

Nike Santa Monica on Thursday Kevin Durant
Nike Santa Monica on Saturday Ray Allen
House of Hoops of Beverly Center on Saturday LeBron James
Footaction and Footlocker over at Fox Hills Mall on Saturday Derrick Rose and Dwyane Wade
Macys Plaza Downtown Los Angeles special guest appearance

But haven't heard about any Jordan Brand events, if anyone knows please post some info...

This might come off as a dumb question, but is lebron gonna be signing autographs or just a meet and greet, taking pics, giving a speech, etc..anyone know?

Lebron is scheduled for only 45 mins, so I doubt he'll sign anything.  Probably has an UpperDeck clause saying that he can't sign anything anyway.  But you might have a shot. TAKE LOTS OF PICS! 

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Solaga

Nike Santa Monica on Thursday Kevin Durant
Nike Santa Monica on Saturday Ray Allen
House of Hoops of Beverly Center on Saturday LeBron James
Footaction and Footlocker over at Fox Hills Mall on Saturday Derrick Rose and Dwyane Wade
Macys Plaza Downtown Los Angeles special guest appearance

But haven't heard about any Jordan Brand events, if anyone knows please post some info...

This might come off as a dumb question, but is lebron gonna be signing autographs or just a meet and greet, taking pics, giving a speech, etc..anyone know?

Lebron is scheduled for only 45 mins, so I doubt he'll sign anything.  Probably has an UpperDeck clause saying that he can't sign anything anyway.  But you might have a shot. TAKE LOTS OF PICS! 

Itd prob be more worth it to hit up that Dwight Howard appearance over the Lebron one... I saw lebron in Memphis and a Mo Williams bball camp... Mo's camp was so hyped up that Lebron was gonna be there... Dude comes does 1 simple dunk and bounces haha... I dont even think anyone stayed for the basketball camp..

Itd prob be more worth it to hit up that Dwight Howard appearance over the Lebron one... I saw lebron in Memphis and a Mo Williams bball camp... Mo's camp was so hyped up that Lebron was gonna be there... Dude comes does 1 simple dunk and bounces haha... I dont even think anyone stayed for the basketball camp..

Back
Top Bottom