ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Any luck with the foams today?
NDC
happy.gif

I went down to Jim's for lunch and checked both Samsun's on South St. They haven't gotten their shipment in yet, but are still expecting.

Ubiq will be releasing on the 14th (most likely). They are receiving 70-80 pairs.

Yo anybody trying to cop me a pair and I could come and pick up in two weeks, I'm at school and no spots got them around here.

If I'm easily able to grab an extra pair at Samsun, I'll pick one up for you. But I'm not waiting out at Ubiq this weekend. What size?

aye um so yea sneakervilla is the WORSE. they whole sold their pairs. Ubiq will have them Saturday. eggplants that is..

On a side note my freddys FINALLY sold at flightclub for $1000, thats cised my financial hardship.

yeah i went to sneakervilla across the st from the gallery last saturday and they told me they were already sold out... i guess ill be hitting up ubiq

AVOID THE CROWD TOMORROW AT WALNUT

BOTH UBIQ AND KICKS IN THE GALLERY HAVE THE FOAMS FOR RETAIL.

Originally Posted by Air STi

no stores received the black orange 1s yet
Got mine. Wasn't sold on them until I saw them in person. They are even less orange than in this picture.

image009gz4.jpg

^^ Very nice. Which store did you buy them from? Cause I checked out a couple stores and they still did not receive them yet and said that they dont know whenthey gonna get them in

Originally Posted by ccarba

Anyone know if the Penny 1\2 Cents are gonna drop in the Philly area?
Yes, they are going to drop, and no, they haven't dropped yet.

My guess is they will be in pretty short supply.

Back
Top Bottom