ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

What's up... Adidas is throwing me a release party this Friday night at the Adidas Originals Store on South St. I did 2 shoes, 4 tees, and 2 jackets forthis line.. I'm hoping everything will be at the store on Friday!!! I hope some of you guys can stop through and say what up.
356096601.jpg
Here's the other shoe not on the flyer -
351713825.jpg

Ubiq will have the half cents sat.. damn i want them but i dont need ANY shoes.

Peep my blog ppl. i decided to sell my DMPs, Carmines, Lightning Pro B, Mita Clydes, Tommy/Smith 68 Clydes,Neon Uptempos and more

Planning a bigger and better spring shoeseum in april during spring fling, keep a look out for that

Those half cent tees are probly customs. y u aint go to the site in the corner of the photos

OH By the way. Nike Outlet Friends and Family is Today thru Sunday. I have a lot of invites. if you need one. stop by Made to order, get a tee and grab one,

Just picked mine up at lunch today. I gotta say, they are 100x better in person than in the pics.

image018h.jpg

Thanks for the info fellas!

Any spots have them now?

I will give it a shot on Sat...but I dont have my hopes up

4wrestling where you copped from and were they retail? I need them things but hell I can wait till Saturday if I wake up early enough from partying on Fri likemost of us.

Y'all act like y'all use 1.3 megapix cams.

lol.

Pics reflect the reality of the shoe.

Dope is dope, if that's your preference.

lol.

yo, thanks to everybody that came out tonight and showed some love. It was a great turnout.. a great vibe.. Peace B

Random, but was someone at the Sixers game last night with the Freddy Krugar (sp?) Dunks?

^^ At Franklin Mills or Philadelphia Premium? And what's the process like?
Originally Posted by zwchris

Anywhere in Philly that still has XX3's? Thanks.
Looking for any particular XX3's? City Blue on South St. still got some left.

Originally Posted by Air STi

Originally Posted by zwchris

Anywhere in Philly that still has XX3's? Thanks.
Looking for any particular XX3's? City Blue on South St. still got some left.
The motor sports preferably, but at this point I'd take what I can find. Thanks for the info.

Franklin Mills. Go online NOW!!!! and fill out a profile and apply. They have already started interviews. Good Luck

Make sure ya'll check out my blog. it also has info for Exits Grand Opening at their New Location in Northern Liberties.

hint* hint* get familiar with that location NOW. Big things happening.... Made to Order... Exit.... Tat spot coming.... and another unexpected surprise coming

Any more information about the Tattoo shop? Will it be better than Olde City Tats?

Also
pimp.gif
at exits moving, now I don't have to go all the way tonocturnal

^ Olde Citys spose to be nice. im scheduled to get some work done there. Tattoo spots was expected to open around April right next door....

Does anybody know any good shape up spot in Upper Darby?

Going to be around there tomorrow and was wondering

anyone know if the Nike factory store in AC has anything good...I jus came home from school & figured i ask before going over there

If so plz PM me thanks

Originally Posted by NewZ05

anyone know if the Nike factory store in AC has anything good...I jus came home from school & figured i ask before going over there

If so plz PM me thanks
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom