ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by NewZ05

anyone know if the Nike factory store in AC has anything good...I jus came home from school & figured i ask before going over there

If so plz PM me thanks
I've been there a few times an there's never anything worth reporting there. The same can be said about
Franklin Mills. Your best bet may be Philadelphia Premium Outlets for any possible heat.

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

anyone have any info on the Griffeys??
April, but I have heard that the Fresh Water 95's have begun to hit retailers. So maybe sooner than later. I'll post up when I grab minein the next weeks.

anyone know if the Nike factory store in AC has anything good...I jus came home from school & figured i ask before going over there

If so plz PM me thanks
Not much there. a few samples here and there, but thats about the extent.

On another note......... went to the game last night, they kept talking about a site for spectrum/sixers history items, obviously I forget what the site is,any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by srr1175

If so plz PM me thanks
Not much there. a few samples here and there, but thats about the extent.

On another note......... went to the game last night, they kept talking about a site for spectrum/sixers history items, obviously I forget what the site is, any help would be appreciated.
http://rememberthespectrum.com/

It was very cool seeing one last game there, but it makes you really appreciate how nice the new arenas are. I can't imagine having to watch games inthere night after night.

HUGE SAMPLE SNEAKER SALE AT the end of the month. OVER 100 Pairs of HEAT size 4-13 DS to Worn. Save up. Location and Date TBA

Got the Griffey's from Villa in the Gallery today. The quality on these is SICK. The shoes are awesome.

All of the stores had the Fresh Water 95's. I'll wait until a F&F to pick them up.

Woot
pimp.gif

I am just glad to get a fresh pair....Damn you partying in Garages now....eek....been down hill since you got booted off ISS huh....

Im looking to trade my 1/2 cents (i have a size 10) for a size 11 or 11.5.
If anyone in the Philly/NJ area can help me out, it would be appreciated... Ill even throw in a $20.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

I am just glad to get a fresh pair....Damn you partying in Garages now....eek....been down hill since you got booted off ISS huh....

huh? do you even know what the arts garage is?

mentioned south street had them. retail is $140

HUGE SAMPLE SNEAKER SALE THIS WEEKEND ALL SIZES ALL CONDITIONS ALL PRICES

if you need to sell some stuff 10% consignment shoot me a PM or email.
ALSO there will be vendors and sneakers on sale Tuesday at Temple's Bell Tower throughout the day

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

huh? do you even know what the arts garage is?

mentioned south street had them. retail is $140
No, sir I do not. I will guess a hipster spot where all the cool kids hang out....
roll.gif

If you are still looking for Griffey's, I've seen them in Footlocker at both The Gallery and KoP.

I need 3-4 ALL YOU CAN EAT tickets for the 76ers vs Cavs on 4/10, im tryna take my little brothers. Can anyone help me out or tell me how & where to look.

Thanks in advance guys

Im not really familiar with any spots in Philly with the Tier 0 accounts(South Jersey resident). Anyone know of any places getting the Yeezys??(Hit me up inthe Inbox if you don't wanna post it on the board) Thank you.

Ubiq is a Tier 0 door.

I am pretty sure they are getting the Yeezy's for all the hipsters out there.

Back
Top Bottom