ALPHAPROJECT's Artwork - Ideas from the Past for the Future

yea prismas are nice...i got the cool gret set myself. Now only if they made different degrees of the primary colors (i.e. blue 30%). My K-Mart design is done but im still messin around with colors. Should be up soon...not tonite tho, got too much work
strictly's back--with a twist

I like ur designs alpha, there look real professional.
I would like to get ur opinion or my design.

fd665c5a.jpg.orig.jpg

fd69e04c.jpg.orig.jpg

daartist- I like that shoe, the top one, but the shox unit is the same as on the running shoe, just try to think differently. You definately have some skills though, so just keep drawin doggie....

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

ALPHAPROJECT-

The Director of Nike Design Recruitment gave a presentation at my school yesterday. They are always seeking new design talent. I may have some info pertaining to a design job at Nike.
Please email me at XSkicks@aol.com.

P.S. Please, no other emails other than ALPHAPROJECT (if he is interested).

Thanks.

Alpha I appreciate the comment. I have lots more ideas and I do try to better myself on every design speech I do. Your designs give me inspiration to come up with better more unique concepts.

ALPHA your stuff is simply put AMAZING! Keep up the good work; we all love to see your stuff. What a talent. Thanks for the pics.

dawg...you got too much time on your hands, writing up the scripts and stuff for the shoes. but your ideas are phat as all hell. keep em coming

Ha- I wish I had some time... that script was written for Nike, just to show what I was thinking about when I designed that shoe. It needed an explanation, so I had to get out the pen and the pad...

ooooo

Hey, alpha. Are you using that ride in your icon as inspiration for a new design? Or is that what you copped with that phat Fila dough??

i think i just wet myself

ALPHA you are a phenom and truly a gifted artist, keep up the high standard
"i will posterize and imortalize you for life, but a dunk is two points and my game is more than that. --VC--

Alpha, what shoes (past or present) are you particularly fond of that others have designed? Just wondering.

:wow:
eek.gif

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! That's BLING BLING, son!

All them VC shox! HOT!

>Yo! Son! My new TOYOTA MATRIX is the Bling Bling! Son!
-Matrix! :-0
<You Ain't has no Matrix! :-[

Threebrain.com, Home of the band Albert Christmas Squirrel

shoes I am fond of that others have designed... Well, my all time favorite is the AJ III, IMO the most beautiful athletic shoe ever. The Air Trainer III is also one of my favorites, and the shoe that got me interested in shoes in the first place, thank God they finally retro'd it, even though it was a cheesy version of the original. Those 2 are highest on my list, but I also really like the old Air Trainer max with the criss cross strap,(PLEASE retro these Nike) Max 95 and 97, Air 227, Pippen 2 and 4, Air 180 running shoe, Zoom Flight 96, all the OG huarache stuff etc... Tinker, J. Johnson, and E. Avar got it on lock, IM humble O...

There is no concievable reason why you should not be a billionare designing for Nike. I don't even know what else to say. I'm positive we will be wearing your kicks some day.

"Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet. Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared."

In fact I am wearing his kicks. Wait printing out images and pasting them on your feet dont count.
You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you. - Blume

Danggit Nike come on! Don't you see this? This is Niketalk for goodness sakes look at this post and give this man a contract. He's unreal with just markers and photshop. Alpha I been impressed since the first one I seen keep on working on designs. Just like Kobe someone will pick you up who appreciates the skill and marketability.
"I don't wanna be another Mike, or Magic, or Bird. Kobe Bryant is fine with me." - Kobe Bryant

Great pics Alpha, haven't talked to you in a while. Love the concepts, and I love how you think of the technologies to go with the designs. That is how you differentiate yourself from others, by thinking about new technologies that won't be available for years to come. I am trying to do that myself with my drawings, went from sketching nice looking shoes to sketching something different and completely new. At least trying, hehe. Right now I am working on a new cushioning system for Rbk that is a combo of dmx, shox, and graphite plates. Oh well, we shall see how it works out, hehe, who knows, they might need it soon if they don't work something out for the ATR line!

Great job though, keep NT updated on how and what you are doing.

oh, and Ferrari rules

"You can prance, and you can dance, but when it comes to relations...keep it in your pants!" - Kurt Angle http:www.justinrivet.homestead.com/main.html

Whats with the all pointy toes?

(come on, the unrelenting adualtion must get a little boring?)
Moses returns from Mt Sinai - "My people, I have some good news and some bad news"
The people-"Tell us, what is the good news Moses?"
Moses - "I have bargained with God, and it's back down to just the Ten Commandments"
The people-"Hurray!!, So what's the bad news Moses?"
Moses - "Sorry lads, adultery is still in there..."

MR. ALPHAPROJECT
I'm a big fan of yours artwork. I can see an inspiration of Pippen II in your AJ I remix (li bit). I saved all your drawings on my hard drive (to show my children :wink:
wink.gif
)
I really wish Nike and/or JB would hire you as a main designer for their's BBall shoe department.
Maybe all NIKETALKERS should make a pettition for Nike to hire you maybe it will work (like with cement III's)
DEAR NIKE SOLE PROVIDER is about your history, past, but
MR. ALPHAproject It's (WE ALL WISH) about your future !!!!

i neglected this topic forever and i finally clicked on it today to find out all the designs have been edited!!!

i didn't feel like reading to find out why but i did see alot of people giving props and saying how great of a topic this is.

i feel left out...i will never know what i could have seen....unless someone posts them for me again!
please...
I get ill quicker than an aids patient with the full blown

Back
Top Bottom