Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

Problem is, I don't want to call it off with any of them. It's still in the early stages but getting serious. One guy is in the army, another is a programmer, another an analyst. None of them live in the same city as me or in the in same city as the other. I can easily date and not run into the other.

I've never done anything like this  before and as you well know I had feelings for someone who did some really dirty things to me. I really can't help the way it's affected me because I feel like I'll never let someone hurt me to the extent that he did. There's a lot that I haven't disclosed about that situation but whatever. I don't want to hurt that way again and it just feels good having a back up plan.

So far , all of the guys are really nice. They've expressed wanting to take things further....further like having serious relationships/ messing around.  All but one is  several years younger than me.

I don't want to stop talking to any of them.  My ex really messed me up. You can slap sense into me. To  be clear, I have not slept with any of them at this point.

Is there a question in all that nonsense?

Let em all hit and see who works you better.

I do like them though. I wouldn't be creeped out with messing around. I feel kinda bad because the one guy in the army was saying how his ex did him.I may actually do him the favor of letting him go because he's kinda clingy.
No offense, but why are you posting about this? lol. What's your question?

Here's my advice and you have only two options to help decide.

Option A:
Sleep with all of them. If any of them give you an STD then you can eliminate him from the group. Who ever is left you need them to meet each other and then measure their dinks right in front of you. Who ever gets nervous and doesn't follow the rules you can now eliminate. If they all do it then the biggest person is the winner.

Option B:
Sleep with all of them and let them all cum inside you. Whoever's baby you carry is the obvious winner/loser.

Here's my advice and you have only two options to help decide.

Option A:
Sleep with all of them. If any of them give you an STD then you can eliminate him from the group. Who ever is left you need them to meet each other and then measure their dinks right in front of you. Who ever gets nervous and doesn't follow the rules you can now eliminate. If they all do it then the biggest person is the winner.

Option B:
Sleep with all of them and let them all cum inside you. Whoever's baby you carry is the obvious winner/loser.
I'm not really that much of a guy. He would have to wear something. It's more about their company right now anyway. But again, they're not like friends. I'm attracted to them.

Is there a question in all that nonsense?

Let em all hit and see who works you better.
Honestly, I've thought about this but would probably have a hard time facing a mirror after. I don't really get anything from sex, so , so far I'm not doing going there.

Quote:

Honestly, I've thought about this but would probably have a hard time facing a mirror after. I don't really get anything from sex, so , so far I'm not doing going there.
Yeah please don't do that lol

Smash ONE of them. Smash the one whose company and conversation you enjoy the most
laugh.gif

Think real hard. Whose head would you want to talk off the most after the deed is done?

Last edited:
you should ask them if all three would be down to share you

But it really sounds like you just tryna have some fun.

Lmao as funny as this is, a lot of girls out here doing this be careful who you claiming bros

As for the thread .. just keep dating around until you prefer to be around one more than the others and be honest. If you let them know you're talking to other people maybe they'll eliminate themselves for you.

Back
Top Bottom