Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

Huh?

You can click my name scroll down to my pics and see I'm all man. (Desktop view)

Not sure what you mean. :lol: :smh:

I only have one profile on here. You can ask Meth or any mod that can look at IP addresses.

My gf HAD an SN and closed it. And if you look at my pics you can see she's real too. I've got pages of pics fam.
I thought u said you pretended to be your girl to put another NTer on blast?

That was Dropten, I think...

..one of them swole *** *****....

Last edited:
It's crazy how any topic made my a female (allegedly) reaches 10 pages in under 12 hours.

Y'all the same dudes I see complaining about dudes giving these birds attention got these females all gassed up.
NT cats ain't no different.

We only a reflection of society.
Remember that next time y'all in a thread bashing Amber Rose, Kim K, or any other thot I be caping for.

So much this. This is the only reason this thread is going on like this. This illusion that maybe one day he/she will post tagged pictures of herself

How many of yall complaining about the number of pages have actually read the thread? It's pure jokes. Yall the only ones in here being serious

I read the thread,b.
My comment still stands.

Any thread could be a joke. Dudes just try extra hard when the thread is made by a female (allegedly).

I'm cool with it too. I hope that all the joking gets someone to give this girl (allegedly) the D that she needs so she could grow up.

But I want these clowns to remember this when they trying to bash internet thots for all the attention they get.

If it takes you an hour to get to Arlington, you ain't in no damn NoVA.
This. I travel regularly from Silver Spring to Alexandria, Ashburn, McLean, NE DC and everywhere is within an hour.

OP gotta be living out in Spotsylvania or Doswell.

She dealing with simps.

I'm a programmer, I wouldn't even pay you no mind...

True.

TBH if I was OP I would see who eats the box the best.

But they all sound Beta to me. If that's what out want then that's cool but none of them a impressive enough to have you choosin. Think about it.

import java.util.Scanner;

public class GiveMeTheYambs {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);
        System.out.print("Might as well let the programmers run a train fam. Confirm or deny: ");
        char reply = input.next().charAt(0);
        switch (reply) {
        case 'y': case 'Y':
        System.out.print("A/S/L");
        break;
        default:
        System.out.print("You not going to let the NT IT crew run the train? Prolly a dude anyways.");
        break;
        }
     }
 }

IT APPRECIATION THREAD IN DISGUISE

Yall boys killin me bruh :lol: :lol:

Translation: She's a ho 
damn
eek.gif

/thread

low body count is a plus b. it ain't necessity but it's like buying a used car with less miles per year than the average model expectations.

99% of the yambs are lying about the amount of D's they have...

So you're never going to get a straight answer...

You dont want a chick that's been passed around by the homeys....

But I'm more than certain dudes in here would scoff at a chick with 10 D's by 25...
ole girls rolling back the odometer :smh:

Like Danny DeVito in Matilda :smh:

1372455475-picture_5.png

Back
Top Bottom